China and US enter a cold war

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK

or has it been going on for years already?

I'd say, the Chinese have waged a cold war all along and for as at least the past 15 years....Chris Chapel from China uncensored delivers a spot on summary of the trade war and certain (less known) facts, like the missle treaty, which was violated by Russia and never signed by China.

I'd say, the Chinese have waged a cold war all along and for as at least the past 15 years....Chris Chapel from China uncensored delivers a spot on summary of the trade war and certain (less known) facts, like the missle treaty, which was violated by Russia and never signed by China.

It's time to uncouple from China....any deal they agree to they'll break as soon as Trump leaves office. They are more doctrinaire than muslims.....they don't consider a promise made to a round-eye something they have to keep.

Spot on. Authoritarian regimes like China and Russia cannot compete economically with democratic/free enterprise countries, so they have to cheat in order to keep up. Our prior attitude of ignoring their transgressions has only emboldened them to further misconduct. Continuing to play nice with them is a recipe for our ultimate demise.

China is no, has never and will never be our friends!

They oppress their citizenship, they steal from around the world, they support cartels and terrorists regimes like Iran and manipulate their currency...

This has been going on longer than Trump has been President...

China doesn't know anything we didn't teach them. China doesn't have anything we didn't give them. A few decades ago, China wasn't shit. We built them up as our cheap labor lackeys (they aren't even as cheap as they used to be). They don't even have respect for their own people much less respect for us. They are liars and sneaks. We've allowed them to play us for years out of weakness and finding it just the easier way to go, now China thinks they can beat us at our own game?

Go Trump, be their worst nightmare, fuck 'em good and fuck 'em hard. Put these red bastards in their place. By every expert I've listened to, the tariffs are hurting China 4X more than they are hurting us. Trump has sounded the bellwether to industry, don't be red or you'll be dead. Trump is putting on the brakes to the Chinese money train, and like a suffocating man, they'll be kicking and thrashing and things will get worse before they get better, but be sure of one thing:

Under Trump, no one fucks over the USA. The world order is one fucked up place and Fearless Leader is out to right the ship. Communists, Globalists be damned.

Trump. All he needs is a few good men.

sam.jpg

Spot on. Authoritarian regimes like China and Russia cannot compete economically with democratic/free enterprise countries, so they have to cheat in order to keep up. Our prior attitude of ignoring their transgressions has only emboldened them to further misconduct. Continuing to play nice with them is a recipe for our ultimate demise.
Yup, spot on indeed...

Here is, how Putin conducts business:

he certainly doesn't mess around.....strange that the left doesn't love him!

China is no, has never and will never be our friends!

They oppress their citizenship, they steal from around the world, they support cartels and terrorists regimes like Iran and manipulate their currency...

This has been going on longer than Trump has been President...

American Democrats root and cheer for the Chinese Democrats.

've listened to, the tariffs are hurting China 4X more than they are hurting us. Trump has sounded the bellwether to industry, don't be red or you'll be dead. Trump is putting on the brakes to the Chinese money train, and like a suffocating man, they'll be kicking and thrashing and things will get worse before they get better
China will implode...they sit on a huge housing bubble....one that is FAR worse than the US one in 2008! President Trump knows what he is doing, that much is sure and that the Commies inject huge quantities of money into their economy to ease the pain shows, how well the tariffs work!

GO TRUMP, GO USA!

American Democrats root and cheer for the Chinese Democrats.
what I don't understand: their behavior has to be treason....I mean, it is literally the definition of conspiracy with a foreign power...why has no one yet been charged, convicted and shot....obummer and Biden first..
Because those laws are written for anyone who isn't a high level Democrat.

Democrats are globalist that believe they are above the laws of nations and they respect no borders... especially America's borders

It's interesting how much resemblance there is between Trump and Xi.

I don't see any....Xi is a dictator who is admired by the looney left
President Trump is a elected leader who does, what is best and necessary for his country...and of course he is hated by the left...cause the laft hates America and loves Communist dictatorships....

quite different I'd say

I don't see any....Xi is a dictator who is admired by the looney left
President Trump is a elected leader who does, what is best and necessary for his country...and of course he is hated by the left...cause the laft hates America and loves Communist dictatorships....

quite different I'd say

Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant their physical appearance.
DT.jpg

Forum List

Back