China Began Stockpiling PPE Months Before Covid Outbreak: China also started to buy up global PPE stocks in Europe, Australia and the US

Smart thing to do when you’re about to release your manmade Bio WMD attack upon the world.

I think that this one was an accident...I think the resultant spread of the virus was then on purpose to make sure that China wasn't the only country that suffered..........I don't think the communist leadership would authorize the release of a virus that might kill them too.....they will develop a virus that will kill billions, but before they release it into the wild, they will need to have the cure on hand and injected into the party leadership.....

What a pathetic liar you are.
Trump still is preferable to anyone the democrook criminal syndicate could run and if not for the covid hoax and mail in ballots the potato would still be in a basement somewhere and forgotten.

COVID Hoax

3. Surely enough evidence has leaked out to deflate the covid hoax,
3 from just the last 2 weeks or so

Your move pencil dick.

Governments around the world knew what was coming. The Australian gov. stockpiled billions of PCR tests a few years prior. Also, a track and trace app was released 2 months after the official declaration of the plandemic. I looked it up, it takes 4-6 months from conception to inception of an app. They knew, no doubt about it, they knew.

Also, the PCR test kits are rubbish anyway. They pick up everything and anything. Dr Kary Mullis, the inventor stated, it is not to be used as an accurate means of diagnosis.

Video: Dr. Kary B. Mullis. "No Infection or Illness Can be Accurately Diagnosed with the PCR Test" - Global Research

I think that this one was an accident...I think the resultant spread of the virus was then on purpose to make sure that China wasn't the only country that suffered..........I don't think the communist leadership would authorize the release of a virus that might kill them too.....they will develop a virus that will kill billions, but before they release it into the wild, they will need to have the cure on hand and injected into the party leadership.....
China has no problem killing any of their own people, especially those who could be considered a hindrance to the regime. Old people and sick people are nothing more than an impediment to communist China.
And don’t forget, Chairman Mao, Communist China’s George Washington, murdered more people than hitler and Stalin combined. And they were Chinese people he killed.

The ChiCom leadership knew they wouldn’t catch it and never did.
They got the election results they wanted and crushed western civilization.

Forum List

Back