China is Backing Putin

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
This will be one of the most profound moments in contemporary history.

The West will unite against China, which will eventually lead to its downfall.

A source familiar with what transpired in the meeting told me that their sense was that “the Chinese at the highest levels have thrown in with Putin” and that Chinese President Xi Jinping is “trying to play it neutral in public but back Putin substantially in the background—economically, financially, and now perhaps militarily. I don’t think they want to play a mediation role.”​
The source added, “I sense substantial distrust and not much upward promise at this time. U.S. officials told them that if China continues on its path with Russia it will be one of the most consequential turning points in modern history.”​

China is backing Putin

ok....

and the whole world is backing Ukraine, what's your point

Skye is a patriotic American you unfortunately can't figure out yet if you're a boy or girl

She's an Australian.

You're a moron.

Which explains why you can't figure out things.

A source familiar with what transpired in the meeting told me that their sense was that “the Chinese at the highest levels have thrown in with Putin” and that Chinese President Xi Jinping is “trying to play it neutral in public but back Putin substantially in the background—economically, financially, and now perhaps militarily. I don’t think they want to play a mediation role.”​
The source added, “I sense substantial distrust and not much upward promise at this time. U.S. officials told them that if China continues on its path with Russia it will be one of the most consequential turning points in modern history.”​

Good luck getting Dems to sanction China. LOL.

Good luck getting Dems to sanction China. LOL.
We owe China a lot of money. Trump would use that as leverage. He might even have used this crisis to file bankruptcy then pay China pennies on th3 dollar what we owe them. Art of the deal. Trumps specialty is stiffing creditors.

At the end of the day it will be me and you ( the people) who will pay the bill.

A source familiar with , What source?

Like the Russian elite, the Chinese elite squirrel away their stolen gains and send their kids to elite schools in the West. They are just much less conspicuous. They must be getting nervous.

Forum List

Back