Joe Biden declared "unfit" for office....

And that is what you think you get from Trump? You think he is working on behalf of the American people, or do you think he is working on his own behalf?

He doesn't care about you or anyone else, he cares about himself. He aspires to have the same power as Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin, two leaders he deeply admires. Whatever you might think he does for you is merely bread and circuses. His singlular acheivement as President was a tax cut for the wealthiest Americans. That aint you.

And yet millions of sheep like you believe otherwise, even though the evidence is as obvious as it can possibly be.
If you truly believe what you just posted, you are either stupid beyond belief or delusional.

Buh-Bye

And that is what you think you get from Trump? You think he is working on behalf of the American people, or do you think he is working on his own behalf?

He doesn't care about you or anyone else, he cares about himself. He aspires to have the same power as Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin, two leaders he deeply admires. Whatever you might think he does for you is merely bread and circuses. His singlular acheivement as President was a tax cut for the wealthiest Americans. That aint you.

And yet millions of sheep like you believe otherwise, even though the evidence is as obvious as it can possibly be.
Joe don't care. No one changes his views like a chameleon and in reality, is a snake in the grass like Joe and it not in it for himself.

Joe Biden declared "unfit" for office. The alleged cover up of his mental state is being revealed. I have watched his decline for years...

I might get some kickback here but, IMO, we should be praying for him and have the understanding he is a human being. I am appalled at what dem party had done to him. He should be getting care and not propped up like Weekend at Bernie's.

God no, keep him.
Otherwise it’s 6 months of hearing Harris gackle.

Yeah right. That would be a dumb move by johnson. The libs would absolutely love it.

Forum List

Back