Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

She talks about being molested at the Woolzacks house not by her father

She did not specifically state that she was molested at the Woolzacks house, but on that same page she states "Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma."

She also states "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)." That obviously means that Joe Biden repeatedly showered naked with his underage daughter, which is just plain perverted. Nobody ever showers with their clothes on.

"1/30/19 So thankful that January is almost over – ce la vie![sic] 1•27•19 is my date + goddamn it it better be my last. I've had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of fucking control. Like literally, I am in heat. I told Kevin the truth about how I was feeling – felt exposed + vulnerable so didn't go to dinner. Needed a break from seeing him. We are supposed to have a therapy session on Monday and I am still unsure of it all. There is a piece of me that wishes I didn't have to do it. But maybe it would be healing and then again maybe it would open up more wounds that will take me longer to adjust + get over with. I am going to give it a few days + see how I feel. I erased his number from my phone – so can't contact him unless he is to contact me which he won't. I think I need to have sex in order to feel good about not having sex + to get it over with. Neil's friend is a sex addict which might work out well. I know it's not the healthies[sic] way to deal with things but @ least it's better than drugs. I am focused on myself + my needs + sex seems – @ least at this moment to be one of them. I don't know if I even need to kiss a guy – just come over + fuck me – sober. I think I'm going to go to the AA meeting tomorrow night. And maybe he will be there? Maybe not. But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't suppose[sic] to be. I remember the Q-tips – I hated getting my ears clean; beating my vagina due to overhearing parents having sex; what made me so attached? – My mother not emotionally available – – My father was – message – I could get love from men. – “I'm not your mother” – Blanket being taken away – Not letting myself go to bathroom – Being wiped until too late in the game – – I could list all the reasons – But I can't seem to find the solution"

https://bidendiary.com/ Pages 24-25

Yup

A computer repair shop has no business selling your personal information

Show me that law that states that. Furthemore, the computer tech did not "sell" the contents of the laptop.

Educate yourself so you don't sound so stupid.

Hunter Biden laptop controversy - Wikipedia

If you abandon your laptop at a computer shop, they can do anything they want with it. And if there's evidence of crimes on your laptop, they should definitely show as many people as they can.

Snopes did not verify that Biden is a pedophile. They verified the diary is real.

Watch the numerous videos of Joe Biden grabbing pawing, touching, nuzzling, nibbling, and sniffing little children, and tell me he's no pedophile.

Ashley Biden has said her father never molested her

Are you calling her a liar?

How is a grown man exposing himself to his underage daughter in the shower not molestation? That's called lewd and lascivious behavior and indecent exposure, which is illegal in every state.

They have no right to sell your personal information

If a laptop has your credit card and banking information is a repair shop authorized to sell it?

Once again, the computer repairman did not "sell" the laptop or anything on it.

Stop making up shit and admit it: Your "President" is a pervert and a child molester

Yet, when the Orange Shit Gibbon pats Ivanka's ass or brushes his fingertips across breast you say nothing. But Oh MY look, Mr. Biden touches a girls shoulder.

The fact that she uncomfortably moves away from him should be a clue, you idiot.

Do you regularly try to defend pedophiles, or is it only because it's Joe Biden?

How is a grown man exposing himself to his underage daughter in the shower not molestation? That's called lewd and lascivious behavior and indecent exposure, which is illegal in every state.

As I have pointed out
Parents using facilities with their children is not molestation

She did not specifically state that she was molested at the Woolzacks house, but on that same page she states "Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma."

She also states "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)." That obviously means that Joe Biden repeatedly showered naked with his underage daughter, which is just plain perverted. Nobody ever showers with their clothes on.

"1/30/19 So thankful that January is almost over – ce la vie![sic] 1•27•19 is my date + goddamn it it better be my last. I've had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of fucking control. Like literally, I am in heat. I told Kevin the truth about how I was feeling – felt exposed + vulnerable so didn't go to dinner. Needed a break from seeing him. We are supposed to have a therapy session on Monday and I am still unsure of it all. There is a piece of me that wishes I didn't have to do it. But maybe it would be healing and then again maybe it would open up more wounds that will take me longer to adjust + get over with. I am going to give it a few days + see how I feel. I erased his number from my phone – so can't contact him unless he is to contact me which he won't. I think I need to have sex in order to feel good about not having sex + to get it over with. Neil's friend is a sex addict which might work out well. I know it's not the healthies[sic] way to deal with things but @ least it's better than drugs. I am focused on myself + my needs + sex seems – @ least at this moment to be one of them. I don't know if I even need to kiss a guy – just come over + fuck me – sober. I think I'm going to go to the AA meeting tomorrow night. And maybe he will be there? Maybe not. But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't suppose[sic] to be. I remember the Q-tips – I hated getting my ears clean; beating my vagina due to overhearing parents having sex; what made me so attached? – My mother not emotionally available – – My father was – message – I could get love from men. – “I'm not your mother” – Blanket being taken away – Not letting myself go to bathroom – Being wiped until too late in the game – – I could list all the reasons – But I can't seem to find the solution"

https://bidendiary.com/ Pages 24-25

She also said...

"I remember the Q-tips – I hated getting my ears clean;"

... according to your twisted login, she was molested with Q-tips. :cuckoo:

She also said...

There were rumors of a third man, a small Jewish man with a really short penis, in the shower too, making it a gruesome threesome...

WAS THAT YOU!!!!!

There were rumors of a third man, a small Jewish man with a really short penis, in the shower too, making it a gruesome threesome...

WAS THAT YOU!!!!!

No, but thanks for letting me know I get under your skin.
thumbsup.gif

Still fucking horrific. It will remain that way despite your Democrat agenda. Do you think joe had Ashley wash his dick? Joe Biden is disgusting. Democrats are disgusting.

I've asked what was horrific about it yet you can't even say.

Your non-answer answers for you.

She also said...

You have the same refusal to accepts the facts that the husband or wife married to a child sex abuser would have: They don't want their partner arrested because they love them and are afraid of losing them. Therefore they knowingly let the sexual abuse continue happen to the child.

That's what called a "codependent relationship", which no doubt is the the way you feel about Joe Biden.

1720561042105.png

I've asked what was horrific about it yet you can't even say.

Your non-answer answers for you.
Was it a tub or shower stall? Definitely in the confined space of the stall they would be brushing up against one another.
Does that even come close to setting off a “horrific” ” alert for your sick ass?

You have the same refusal to accepts the facts that the husband or wife married to a child sex abuser would have: They don't want their partner arrested because they love them and are afraid of losing them. Therefore they knowingly let the sexual abuse continue happen to the child.

That's what called a "codependent relationship", which no doubt is the the way you feel about Joe Biden.

View attachment 974494

Arrested for what? For the bullshit you make up?

Forum List

Back