Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

As I have pointed out
Parents using facilities with their children is not molestation

So if you had a 4 year old daughter, you'd let her watch you piss in the toilet or take a naked shower with her.

You're one sick sonofabitch.

Was it a tub or shower stall? Definitely in the confined space of the stall they would be brushing up against one another.
Does that even come close to setting off a “horrific” ” alert for your sick ass?

You're asking me because you don't know what their shower looked like. Despite your ignorance, you're making shit up.

That's a reflection on you, not me.

You're asking me because you don't know what their shower looked like. Despite your ignorance, you're making shit up.

That's a reflection on you, not me.
Since you have said adults showering with young teens is Ok I asked how confined they were
Seems to have struck a nerve
Are you recalling your past???!
Attempted turn around on me fail

"Not okay" "horrific" even if it IS a Democrat faun. An older man showering with a young girl, despicable . How amazing it is that I have to spell it out for you AGAIN.

Not despicable if it's his own daughter, she's pre-school aged, there's nothing sexual involved, and neither the father nor the daughter mind.

Not despicable if it's his own daughter, she's pre-school aged, there's nothing sexual involved, and neither the father nor the daughter mind.

Nothing sexual???

She thinks she was molested, you idiot.

Forum List

Back