I want Ropey back...

His account is locked.

He helped to deal with the dumbfuckism though.

1717081994044.png

Here he is....

I wonder who's sock grump was? I wonder where the OP and other posts are?

:dance:

OK, so I don't wonder. It served to open the back door for a recalcitrant bad mod.it works for the Marines. And it'll work for you.
Mr. Ropey, let it go with mod issues. I would like you to be here always. A good refrain for you is this one: "Yes sir, no sir, no excuses sir."

Back then, a mod could edit and delete the posts of others without leaving any proof.

Those rules were hardened after del flew the coop. He liked to damage members' accounts so that the short-term ban turned into a perm-ban but showed unbanned.

And then he was gone.
del did all that, brah?

Are you sure? Who would know that still around today? Aye?

MeBelle would, if she's still among us. MeBelle tells it like it is.

del did all that, brah?

Are you sure? Who would know that still around today? Aye?

MeBelle would, if she's still among us. MeBelle tells it like it is.
Am I sure? Are you an idiot?

They changed the titles of the OP's and while I was in the thread, posting, they moved it to a trash forum they had back then. They changed what you posted, while you were posting and then replied to their edited (no time windows back the for staff) posts of yours. Then when they were tired of it, they deleted your posts. Del deleted OP's of mine in the f'n poetry thread ... for gosh sakes.

That is only a part of what they were doing back then and c_k fixed it up.

They?

del - resigned, then banned, then allowed back, then banned again
elvis - ban 2x, now a sock

trajan stuck up for them and left. Intense tried the same stuff and was banned for editing members' posts and banning them from pm.

Am I sure? Are you an idiot?

They changed the titles of the OP's and while I was in the thread, posting, they moved it to a trash forum they had back then. They changed what you posted, while you were posting and then replied to their edited (no time windows back the for staff) posts of yours. Then when they were tired of it, they deleted your posts. Del deleted OP's of mine in the f'n poetry thread ... for gosh sakes.

That is only a part of what they were doing back then and c_k fixed it up.

They?

del - resigned, then banned, then allowed back, then banned again
elvis - ban 2x, now a sock

trajan stuck up for them and left. Intense tried the same stuff and was banned for editing members' posts and banning them from pm.
Al-Righty then!!

:oops:

Forum List

Back