Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

I read an article many years ago concerning the antebellum South. The writer of the article said that when visiting the plantations in the South there would be more mulatto slave children running around than Black slave children. And for some reason the little mulatto children would bear a GREAT resemblence to the White slavemaster.
Of course the White mistress of the plantation didn't like to guess why those little mulattoes looked so much like her husband. Just a coincidence probably.

MarathonMike, is it possible for men with small penises to get vasectomies? Asking for a friend.
I presented exactly that solution in one of my previous posts on the subject of baby mamas. I have been very clear that MEN are the primary reason for this problem but it is also clear that WOMEN are all too eager to just have a baby and figure it out from there. Mindsets have to be changed, this is a formula for disaster.

I like identifying root cause of problems and then entertaining various solutions for those problems. It's ingrained in me from being an engineer for 40 years.

The denial that you display is EXACTLY why the problems in the poor Black community persist generation after generation. I see a huge problem with NO ONE interested solving the problem.
Why don't you try to solve the problem of young White men shooting up schools, shopping malls, theatres, nightclubs and concerts?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Negroes are not the way they are because of what happened to them three hundred years ago, but because of what never happened to them. The process of human evolution has not prepared most of them for the requirements of civilization. Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in the jungles of sub Saharan Africa cause many to earn felony convictions in civilized countries. Considered collectively, the Negro race represents an earlier stage of human evolution.

Not this early,

View attachment 973769

but too early for most of them to adjust well to the requ irements of civilization.
What's yer excuse for the rest of humanity?

I presented exactly that solution in one of my previous posts on the subject of baby mamas. I have been very clear that MEN are the primary reason for this problem but it is also clear that WOMEN are all too eager to just have a baby and figure it out from there. Mindsets have to be changed, this is a formula for disaster.

I like identifying root cause of problems and then entertaining various solutions for those problems. It's ingrained in me from being an engineer for 40 years.
Have you figured what God's problem when he created humans?

Mike is a racist. He thinks whites are perfect and his paternalism allows him to believe he can tell blacks what need to do whn he really dpesn't know what creates the problem. So many are like Mike, who have not experienced the feelings that hit a black person or any person of color when they experience racism, are willing to speak as experts on what they believe cannot happen and what blacks need to do.

Why don't you try to solve the problem of young White men shooting up schools, shopping malls, theatres, nightclubs and concerts?
I know it offends you to draw attention to the Baby Mama problem and I understand that. But pretending it doesn't exist or is no problem at all will insure that the problem will grow and get worse.

The only solution to White Men and LGBTQ folks shooting up schools is early intervention, better access to mental health counseling and people being more pro-active to troubled individuals.

I know it offends you to draw attention to the Baby Mama problem and I understand that. But pretending it doesn't exist or is no problem at all will insure that the problem will grow and get worse.

The only solution to White Men and LGBTQ folks shooting up schools is early intervention, better access to mental health counseling and people being more pro-active to troubled individuals.
or we could just stop handing out guns like door prizes.

Forum List

Back