Republican Women and Democrat women have some important issues in common with each other = powerful partners

Which is part of why women should never have been given the vote to begin with.

flick.jpg

i am an indie - always have been but right now there's only one party hell bent on bringing antiquated fascist ideology to this country. that is the more important point here. & i have voted for more (R)s than you might think - but ironically most have ended up in prison. so bite me.

View attachment 974492
Well as I have always said independents always vote democrat. You and the other democrat deniers prove me right Everytime.

she gets physical first - then self defense is applied
She gets physical first and it’s going way past “self-defense”. It might even go past “lesson teaching”.
lol ... false. it's only yer little myopic view
The tenants of Courtly Love are very specific, and pretty much completely contrary to the relationship dynamic that nearly all modern women abide by.

Chivalry was always about who could kill when and where. It had nothing to do with relationship dynsmics

She gets physical first and it’s going way past “self-defense”. It might even go past “lesson teaching”.

ya ya ya...

The tenants of Courtly Love are very specific, and pretty much completely contrary to the relationship dynamic that nearly all modern women abide by.

Chivalry was always about who could kill when and where. It had nothing to do with relationship dynsmics

uh-huh. you do you.

Forum List

Back