Are we visitors to Earth?

I’m talking The three Stones at the Temple of Jupiter in balbek ( But yes those giant megalithic Stones in Montana are spooky as fuck )
How did they move the Baalbek Stones?

Baalbek Temple, Stones & Monoliths | Overview & History ...

How did they move Baalbek stones? The Baalbek stones are a great mystery because no one knows for certain how the stones were moved and placed. Archeologists debate and many claim that the Romans quarried the Baalbek stones and moved and placed them with traditional Roman methods, but it isn't known for certain.

How did they move the Baalbek Stones?

Baalbek Temple, Stones & Monoliths | Overview & History ...

How did they move Baalbek stones? The Baalbek stones are a great mystery because no one knows for certain how the stones were moved and placed. Archeologists debate and many claim that the Romans quarried the Baalbek stones and moved and placed them with traditional Roman methods, but it isn't known for certain.
The Platform at balbek predates the Romans and Macedonians and Canaanites
and Babylonians by thousands of years

Show us their massive cranes able to in the high mountains pick up 1400 tons?
The video says the largest is 91 tons.
I still think humans built these various structures.
I can't see the logic in aliens spending the time, resources and expense to travel countless lightyears to basically build rock cairns and then abandon the planet.
There are countless videos of dudes on YouTube moving massive stones with simple, primitive tools.

The video says the largest is 91 tons.
I still think humans built these various structures.
I can't see the logic in aliens spending the time, resources and expense to travel countless lightyears to basically build rock cairns and then abandon the planet.
There are countless videos of dudes on YouTube moving massive stones with simple, primitive tools.
Some person mentioned 1400 tons. It seems highly unlikely space beings showed up and left just that evidence. But alas, there they are. Right in plain sight.

Shitting on mass slavery to quarry & Move & build monumental Megalithic Structures 12 thousand years ago . Yep that’s an easy call
For you. Because you are irrational and engaged in backward think.

The most hilarious part: they just used primitive versions of the same machines we would use today. Pullies. Levers. Etc.

Forum List

Back