Are we visitors to Earth?

The late great Stanton Friedman hypothesized that homo sapiens my well be a quarantined race, based upon our predilection to be too easily duped into tribal warfare.

There's certainly more than enough evidence to support the proposition, that civilized life has existed on the planet for far more than the 2,000-odd years that we've been told about.

:4_13_65:
There are probably beacons a couple light years out warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.
We are the Sentinel Island of the Milky Way.

The pyramids of Giza and in Central/South America are evidence...Machu Piccu is evidence...Pumapunku is evidence...The structures are everywhere.
They are absolutely not evidence of anything but the primitive mathematical abilities of ancient humans.

I've little doubt we're a race with serious amnesia ....... :rolleyes: ~S~
main-qimg-df3e3e8c11fcc9290410c47d96a4c065.jpeg

I always thought this was funny...

There are probably beacons a couple light years out warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.
We are the Sentinel Island of the Milky Way.
These walls might shake the foundations of religion.

These walls might shake the foundations of religion.
These structures were built because of religion. Often it was the belief that some humans were gods on earth. That it was good and correct for an entire society to build these structures to ensure the mangods continued on the proper path.

While we revere these wonders, they still stand as a reminder of the pratfalls of getting morality from religion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back