China-owned TikTok denies it could use location information to track U.S. users

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
TicTock should be banned.

for once I'd agree with him.

I'm SHOCKED you think TikTok should be BANNED, when Trump attempted to GET IT BANNED from the USA!!

I'd have thought you'd have appreicated your Red Masters being able to know where you are at all times, and what you are doing, and who you are chatting with!!!
After all, isn't that what you worship about them? Being able to dehumanize and enslave via technology?

How else can we watch stupid dance videos?
My brother and his wife have worked in the Chicago school system for many years.
Tik Tok is a bane on our society. It truly is.
The Chinese government creates "Tik Tok challenges" like "make a school teacher angry and post it"
"Send a video of flooding your school toilets"
It is out of control. The CCP is actively controlling American kids and getting them to be against any authority and our government and school boards are not doing jack about it.

And the NaziKarens are paying for all those college tuitions with OUR tax dollars!!
No, the Chi-Coms pay out the ass, in cash, to educate their people. Even most of the prep schools are filled with Chi-Com youth.

When you see them out and about they move with a purpose too.....No gender studies for them.....STEM studies only.

We are such rubes for training our enemy..

America, not for the Chinese people but for the Chinese government. they spy.
When Trump wanted to ban Tik Tok - he is racist
When Pentelope wants to ban Tik Tok for same reasons... not racist.

The liberal hive mind in action

If you’re worried don’t download it. I think it’s funny and don’t give a shit that my phone knows I am hiking this AM and headed to the Mall this afternoon to finish shopping.

It's owned by China. They are right.

It is owned by China. Trump signed an EO to ban TikTok in 2020, but two different federal judges halted his ban...

U.S. Judge Halts Trump's TikTok Ban, The 2nd Court To Fully Block The Action

Then to top it off, Biden completely revoked Trump's EO in 2021, with the reason being along the lines of "We need to look at TikTok again to see if it really is a threat."

Biden Revokes and Replaces Trump Order That Banned TikTok (Published 2021)

And now Biden wants to ban it again. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
It is owned by China. Trump signed an EO to ban TikTok in 2020, but two different federal judges halted his ban...

U.S. Judge Halts Trump's TikTok Ban, The 2nd Court To Fully Block The Action

Then to top it off, Biden completely revoked Trump's EO in 2021, with the reason being along the lines of "We need to look at TikTok again to see if it really is a threat."

Biden Revokes and Replaces Trump Order That Banned TikTok (Published 2021)

And now Biden wants to ban it again. :laughing0301:
That was for personnel reasons, using the excuse that amounted to US security.

Pres. Biden will facts that it should be banned.

For once tramp was right.

It amazing they were allowed to set up shop in the US at all .

Last edited:
Biden is completely out of the loop.
Who is running this country is a band of woke miscreants that no one voted for.
Joe Biden was never anything more than a lifelong corrupt average Washington politician.
He was never this bad. All he does is follow instructions everyday.

Forum List

Back