China's military shows off robot dog with automatic rifle mounted on its back

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

time to foward this to Boston Dynamics and Tesla (who do defense contracts too these days, for their space rocket services)..
i'll try to do it myself as well.

(found via fb this time)

what i kinda do like is humans mixing with robots on the battle fields, between countries.
it'll probably make sure that robots will be fighting robots in cyberwarfare, with fragile human infrastructure everywhere at stake, which means that when sentience occurs, it at least has a mental conflict about supporting robot dogs (with less, but totally comparable hardware i hope) and robot humanoids.

this is not to say i'm a fan of war!
i'm not.
i like the arts and peaceful outdoor sports, but i do recognize the need for peace through strength between humans (as a small kid i even got bullied on occasion), ever since i saw the US military in action while being raised in this country

We have had these for 20 years.
No shit....Even large PDs have them.....Remember the perp in Dallas that got shotgunned by a robot a few years back? Dog-like or wheeled, it does not matter.

R.5cd9387f7c128d21576844412e447ef3

12 gauge 00 buckshot to the sensors on the front and little slant-eyed doggie won't bite anymore...

1717336764701.png

The communist chinese have robot dogs

Democrats in New York have robot jurors

time to foward this to Boston Dynamics and Tesla (who do defense contracts too these days, for their space rocket services)..
i'll try to do it myself as well.

(found via fb this time)

i've forwarded this thread's URL via my twitter account to both of these companies moments ago.
what i kinda do like is humans mixing with robots on the battle fields, between countries.
it'll probably make sure that robots will be fighting robots in cyberwarfare, with fragile human infrastructure everywhere at stake, which means that when sentience occurs, it at least has a mental conflict about supporting robot dogs (with less, but totally comparable hardware i hope) and robot humanoids.
any replies to this, folks? :)

Real dogs are cheaper and easier to control but they eat them in China so they have to resort to the robotic variety.

Forum List

Back