Chinese Blares Over NOAA Loudspeakers in Maryland Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Officials at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are trying to figure out how an unexpected Chinese-language message suddenly blared over the loudspeakers at a National Weather Service office in Maryland on Wednesday.

The intercom announcement caught employees off-guard because the office loudspeakers are not used often, The Washington Post reported.

Minutes before that message was broadcast on the intercom there, the voice of an unknown woman delivered the same message, in Chinese, to employee phones at the NOAA’s Center for Weather and Climate Prediction in College Park, Maryland.

The announcement, loosely translated to English, said “you have a package from Amazon at the Chinese Embassy. Press 1 for details.”
https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...tional-Weather-Service-office-in-13142835.php

This is only a test. Had this been a real war we would have turned off the US grid and controlled every government office remotely. This was only a test.

Now back to our regular program.

I’m sure it was nothing. Maybe we should ask Pelosi to be sure.

The Chinese are not going to invade us.
No, they won’t.

They will turn America into ashes and then go about their business.

Do you know who is in charge of the Chinese military and his philosophy on war?

Total war. No rules. Just kill as many civilians as possible and turn the enemy into spineless jelly fish.

No, they won’t.

Total war. No rules. Just kill as many civilians as possible and turn the enemy into spineless jelly fish.

Why do you think China wants to turn the United States into ashes? I think that's a paranoid delusion.

China wouldnt invade us ALONE.
With their best pals the ruskies? Absolutely.
If they took us down, who would be able to stop them?

I live in College Park. Turns out the paging speaker at the Shen Yang restaurant on Rhode Island Ave crossed NOAA radio frequencies on Paint Branch Rd and now somebody’s got the wrong takeout order.
No biggie.

What are we stopping China from doing? Are they after world domination? I just don't see it. Of course they are interested in expanding their influence in general, but so are we, and so is everybody. Even with Russia I don't see a desire to conquer and dominate, not anymore anyway. I don't think they're any more interested in conquering us than we are in conquering them. The world has changed. Cultures have become connected and the cost of powerful nations going to war is too great.

What are we stopping China from doing? Are they after world domination? I just don't see it. Of course they are interested in expanding their influence in general, but so are we, and so is everybody. Even with Russia I don't see a desire to conquer and dominate, not anymore anyway. I don't think they're any more interested in conquering us than we are in conquering them.
IDK what they are after lolo. Who knows.. Both of their leaders are tyrants, though..

Both of their leaders are tyrants, though..

Perhaps, but they're not stupid. I truly believe the days of all out war between powerful nations is over. People are becoming too connected. The cost to humanity is too great.

The Chinese would love our resources, but they don't want a bunch of foreign speaking Americans who say fuck off to everything and
Officials at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are trying to figure out how an unexpected Chinese-language message suddenly blared over the loudspeakers at a National Weather Service office in Maryland on Wednesday.

The intercom announcement caught employees off-guard because the office loudspeakers are not used often, The Washington Post reported.

Minutes before that message was broadcast on the intercom there, the voice of an unknown woman delivered the same message, in Chinese, to employee phones at the NOAA’s Center for Weather and Climate Prediction in College Park, Maryland.

The announcement, loosely translated to English, said “you have a package from Amazon at the Chinese Embassy. Press 1 for details.”
https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...tional-Weather-Service-office-in-13142835.php

This is only a test. Had this been a real war we would have turned off the US grid and controlled every government office remotely. This was only a test.

• An approximate English translation of the message said, "you have a package from Amazon at the Chinese Embassy. Press 1 for more details," The Post said.
That's a spook secret code message if I ever heard one.
Damn.

No, they won’t.

Why do you think China wants to turn the United States into ashes? I think that's a paranoid delusion.
Why wouldn’t they?
Your ignorance of history is astounding.

No, they won’t.

Why wouldn’t they?

They have nothing to gain from starting a war with the United States. I also don't think they're warmongering savages in general.

Both of their leaders are tyrants, though..

Perhaps, but they're not stupid. I truly believe the days of all out war between powerful nations is over. People are becoming too connected. The cost to humanity is too great.
Didn’t you even read my post? Chinese war plan is TOTAL WAR. Kill tens of millions in a single blow to demoralize Americans. No rules, just kill kill kill. They will make war crimes look of history look like a peace offering.

No, they won’t.

Why wouldn’t they?

They have nothing to gain from starting a war with the United States. I also don't think they're warmongering savages in general.
Nothing but world domination.

Now don’t be a shit head and say nobody has ever wanted world domination.

No, they won’t.

Why wouldn’t they?

I don't think the Chinese government is interested in world domination.

No, they won’t.

Why wouldn’t they?

Oh no, they just build a super highway from China to Indonesia out of the goodness of their hearts, tanks will never roll down that highway. Head of Senate Intel spied on for 20 years? They just wanted to know what to send her for Christmas. Hiring a Total War General? He needed a job.

Your ignorance is why the left must never regain power.

Last edited:
No, they won’t.

Why wouldn’t they?

They are ready.

China fires SIX WARNINGS to US Navy in South China Sea ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’

Remember how our navy ships kept crashing into everything

Forum List

Back