Chinese Blares Over NOAA Loudspeakers in Maryland Office

Officials at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are trying to figure out how an unexpected Chinese-language message suddenly blared over the loudspeakers at a National Weather Service office in Maryland on Wednesday.

The intercom announcement caught employees off-guard because the office loudspeakers are not used often, The Washington Post reported.

Minutes before that message was broadcast on the intercom there, the voice of an unknown woman delivered the same message, in Chinese, to employee phones at the NOAA’s Center for Weather and Climate Prediction in College Park, Maryland.

The announcement, loosely translated to English, said “you have a package from Amazon at the Chinese Embassy. Press 1 for details.”
https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...tional-Weather-Service-office-in-13142835.php

This is only a test. Had this been a real war we would have turned off the US grid and controlled every government office remotely. This was only a test.

Now back to our regular program.

I’m sure it was nothing. Maybe we should ask Pelosi to be sure.
Remember how our navy ships kept crashing into everything
And power substations in the US shot up by AK-47’s positioned just to keep out of security cam view.

Why do you think China wants to turn the United States into ashes? I think that's a paranoid delusion.
Why wouldn’t they?
Your ignorance of history is astounding.

They have nothing to gain from starting a war with the United States. I also don't think they're warmongering savages in general.
Nothing but world domination.

Now don’t be a shit head and say nobody has ever wanted world domination.

I don't think the Chinese government is interested in world domination.
Oh no, they just build a super highway from China to Indonesia out of the goodness of their hearts, tanks will never roll down that highway. Head of Senate Intel spied on for 20 years? They just wanted to know what to send her for Christmas. Hiring a Total War General? He needed a job.

Your ignorance is why the left must never regain power.
We aren't anywhere near Indonesia.

Both of their leaders are tyrants, though..

Perhaps, but they're not stupid. I truly believe the days of all out war between powerful nations is over. People are becoming too connected. The cost to humanity is too great.
Sometimes intelligent leaders do stupid things out of desperation.

Chinas economy is collapsing due to over production and their young men are having problems finding wives.

Oh no, they just build a super highway from China to Indonesia out of the goodness of their hearts, tanks will never roll down that highway.
Ummm....

upload_2018-8-11_7-58-17.png

What kind of highway would that be, dude?

Forum List

Back