Best behind the scenes story of how Trump operates. This is gold!

But they haven't been told that. Incredible.

The alternate universe exists.

They also haven't been told they're idiots by Trump, on multiple occasions. Mostly because he doesn't say "you're idiots" he says "you don't matter, I only need your votes" and "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still support me." They just can't see that this is him telling them they're idiots.

When Hillary said half of them were "deplorables", they suddenly managed to understand.

They also haven't been told they're idiots by Trump, on multiple occasions. Mostly because he doesn't say "you're idiots" he says "you don't matter, I only need your votes" and "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still support me." They just can't see that this is him telling them they're idiots.

When Hillary said half of them were "deplorables", they suddenly managed to understand.
He's a salesman. Like the stereotypical, old fashioned type, gaudy, loud, aggressive, with zero shame. Somehow those salesmen got a lot of sales.

To steal a line from another poster, he took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "THIS is gonna be EASY".

He's a salesman. Like the stereotypical, old fashioned type, gaudy, loud, aggressive, with zero shame. Somehow those salesmen got a lot of sales.

To steal a line from another poster, he took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "THIS is gonna be EASY".

Yeah, I did sales for two weeks, and it was embarrassing the shit they came up with.

They told us we were our own bosses. Then I got told off for going to the bathroom.

Biden just threatens to shit his pants.

That is Joe's great strength-- -- -- he doesn't just threaten to shit his pants, he really delivers.

Rest of the time, he is blowing brown holes in his underwear.

Forum List

Back