Chinese citizen arrested after repeatedly trying to get into Trump's Mar-a-Lago- Apparently has documents linking Trumps assassination attempt to CCP

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The strangest year I have ever lived through.

Is this some sort of deception to deflect from the real source?

The plot thickens...

A Chinese citizen was arrested after police said he repeatedly tried to get into former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach.

According to the Palm Beach Post, Zijie Li, 38, of El Monte, California, claimed that he had documents that tie his home country's government to the July 13 assassination attempt on Trump during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, was killed by Secret Service agents after the bullets he fired struck Trump's ear, narrowly missing his skull, and hit three of his supporters, killing former Buffalo Township Fire Chief Corey Comperatore.

Following the assassination attempt, the Secret Service increased security around Trump's estate and his other properties. The Palm Beach Post reported this also prompted the agency's decision to close South Ocean Boulevard next to Mar-a-Lago, effective on July 20.

The plot thickens...

A Chinese citizen was arrested after police said he repeatedly tried to get into former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach.

According to the Palm Beach Post, Zijie Li, 38, of El Monte, California, claimed that he had documents that tie his home country's government to the July 13 assassination attempt on Trump during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, was killed by Secret Service agents after the bullets he fired struck Trump's ear, narrowly missing his skull, and hit three of his supporters, killing former Buffalo Township Fire Chief Corey Comperatore.

Following the assassination attempt, the Secret Service increased security around Trump's estate and his other properties. The Palm Beach Post reported this also prompted the agency's decision to close South Ocean Boulevard next to Mar-a-Lago, effective on July 20.

Conspiracy theory alert!
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

The plot thickens...

Why is the Deep state trying to keep this guy from Trump?

Court records also show Li used a Mandarin translator and that the judge gave him a no-contact order for Trump, anyone associated with him or his campaign, and for his Mar-a-Lago property.

Everything needs to be open and investigated. The public and FOX News shall follow this.

Court records also show Li used a Mandarin translator and that the judge gave him a no-contact order for Trump, anyone associated with him or his campaign, and for his Mar-a-Lago property.

Everything needs to be open and investigated. The public and FOX News shall follow this.

I dont follow. He was found with documents linking the Chinese government to the attempt on Trumps life.

Maybe it's all B.S but that is what they found,.

I dont follow. He was found with documents linking the Chinese government to the attempt on Trumps life.

He was? where the eff did you hear that? Not in your linked article. Not even FOX News is as gullible and dumb as you are:
:auiqs.jpg:
"Li's first of several attempts to reach Mar-a-Lago was the night before, on July 19, whenLi reportedly drove up to the estate's main entrance on South Ocean Boulevard in a gray Toyota Prius and told Secret Service agents that he had documents showing China was involved in the attempted assassination...Trump was not home at the time and was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for the Republican National Convention...Agents then reportedly told Li that he was trespassing and was not allowed on the property and the Palm Beach Police Department issued him a written warning..."

Nobody found any such documents. LOL

Court records also show Li used a Mandarin translator and that the judge

I don't know why I bother BUT:

A Judge does not equate with the "DEEP STATE".

And who originally appointed the Judge?

I'm sure you've done extensively meticulous research before opining on such a complex subject.

As fucking always.

Right?

RIGHT?

I don't know where you get this crazy stuff.

Next you'll be telling us Trump was a Russian asset controlled by Putin, and hired hookers to pee on Obama's erstwhile Moscow bed.

Ya know.

Real crazy conspiracy kook shit.

Bullshit. Let's say the shooter was connected to the CCP. Once security saw the shooter they waited for 100 minutes and then shot him in 2 seconds AFTER he was done opening up on Trump. They were in on the attempt no matter who was trying to pull it off.

I don't know where you get this crazy stuff.

Next you'll be telling us Trump was a Russian asset controlled by Putin, and hired hookers to pee on Obama's erstwhile Moscow bed.

Ya know.

Real crazy conspiracy kook shit.

It is news on Fox. I didn't just pull it out of thin air.

Call Fox News and complain.

Forum List

Back