Chinese death start laser under development in Shanghai lab

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chinese physicists are working on a laser powerful enough to rip up space – and maybe even trigger a black hole.
Chinese DEATH STAR Laser Under Development in Shanghai Lab
===========================================

The Chinese are so smart they're dumb. Gawd help us if htey succeed with this bs thing. What in the hell do you even need something like this for I mean really.

This thing is dangerous wait until others get a hold of it imagine Kim U. getting a hold of this. Imagine how hard it would probably be to prove who did what and where from. Lovely just freaking lovely.

Chinese physicists are working on a laser powerful enough to rip up space – and maybe even trigger a black hole.

The Chinese are so smart they're dumb. Gawd help us if htey succeed with this bs thing. What in the hell do you even need something like this for I mean really.

This thing is dangerous wait until others get a hold of it imagine Kim U. getting a hold of this. Imagine how hard it would probably be to prove who did what and where from. Lovely just freaking lovely.
Same reason we think we need thousands of nukes?

It's a laser, not the Death Star. :lol:

Maybe they'll develop a handheld version the size of a pistol. That would be a nice addition to any collection.

Men-in-Black-MIB-Noisy-Cricket-Prototype-1.jpg

Forum List

Back