Chinese dissident CONFIRMS the Communist Party have Hunter Biden's hard drive

He has lived there since the middle of June, according to Fox news. His laptop was turned over to the FBI in Dec of 2019.

It is unusual that the repairman is partially blind, but that's not inconceivable. Apparently he can see well enough with a monocle to do his job.

There is nothing about the source of the data that makes it implausible. You're simply a douchebag who will defend Democrat criminals to the last breath.
Nope, Hunter has lived in LA for years. It's awfully convenient that the repairman is blind, no? Can't confirm the laptop was brought in by Hunter. That's just getting started. Why did this supposed repairman start poring through Hunter Biden's data anyway?

It's incredibly implausible.
Prove Hunter has lived in LA for years.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Even though every single other "crime" my right-wing press said Clinton/Obama/Biden was true turned out to be a nothingburger, I totally believe this one to be true!

The story goes that a person dropped off three MacBook Pros to a repair shop in Delaware in April of 2019, claiming they were water damaged and needed data recovery services. The owner of the repair shop “couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden,” but the laptop had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it.​
On the laptops were, reportedly, many emails, including many pertaining to Hunter Biden’s dealings with Ukrainian gas company Burisma, which Trump has repeatedly alleged were a cover for providing access to Hunter’s father, who was then Vice President. (There is no evidence for this, and Joe Biden has denied all of this many times. Today the campaign specifically denied a meeting mentioned in one of the purported emails.)​
In addition, the laptops were full of private emails and images, as well as personal videos that are incriminating of the younger Biden whose drug habit at the time has become public record.​
The data was recovered, but somehow the client could not be contacted. The repair shop then apparently inspected the data, found it relevant to the national interest, and made a copy to give to Trump ally Rudy Giuliani before handing it over to the FBI. Giuliani, through former Trump strategist Steve Bannon, shared the data with the New York Post, which published the articles today.​

:lol:

derp derp derp derp

Well, now that the cat's supposedly out of the bag, how is the CCP planning to use their blackmail scheme?
I dont think the CCP anticipated being found out.

my guess is they will have to infiltrate and corrupt the lib news media the same way they have silenced the NBA.

biden can survive any scandal if the news media is covering up for him

Here is the reason that patriotic Americans cannot vote for Biden: The Chinese are going to blackmail him into giving them whatever they want. If you vote for Biden, you are selling out America. It's as simple as that:

This is from September 24th (3 weeks ago!)
The dissident explains that on the hard drive are tapes of Hunter Biden "violently" abusing girls.
He also says the CCP have made it clear what they want in return for the billions in pay offs to Hunter Biden and others:
First, the Democrats must WIN the election at any cost. Secondly, the president (and future president's) must take orders from the CCP and the United Nations.

Ok, Hunter lost my vote. Again.

You know pedophilia runs in families---it sure explains JOE sniffing little girls hair.

Then they don't need pictures, do they?

Maybe it's true the Chinese took advantage of Hunter's addiction to lead him into a honey trap. But if so, you wouldn't think they'd also pay him millions, now, would you? Pick one and stick with it. This stuff is confusing enough without mixing up the two conspiracy theories.
Except this story doesn’t make any sense since supposedly the hard drives came to a little computer repair shop, not the Chinese Communist Party.

None of the believers in this conspiracy are thinking rationally.
What are people in your home country saying? So you believe the pictures are doctored?

What are people in your home country saying? So you believe the pictures are doctored?
Don’t be a troll.

For those of us who like to be better informed, these issues has been discussed for a couple of years. For example:

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Even though every single other "crime" my right-wing press said Clinton/Obama/Biden was true turned out to be a nothingburger, I totally believe this one to be true!

The story goes that a person dropped off three MacBook Pros to a repair shop in Delaware in April of 2019, claiming they were water damaged and needed data recovery services. The owner of the repair shop “couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden,” but the laptop had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it.​
On the laptops were, reportedly, many emails, including many pertaining to Hunter Biden’s dealings with Ukrainian gas company Burisma, which Trump has repeatedly alleged were a cover for providing access to Hunter’s father, who was then Vice President. (There is no evidence for this, and Joe Biden has denied all of this many times. Today the campaign specifically denied a meeting mentioned in one of the purported emails.)​
In addition, the laptops were full of private emails and images, as well as personal videos that are incriminating of the younger Biden whose drug habit at the time has become public record.​
The data was recovered, but somehow the client could not be contacted. The repair shop then apparently inspected the data, found it relevant to the national interest, and made a copy to give to Trump ally Rudy Giuliani before handing it over to the FBI. Giuliani, through former Trump strategist Steve Bannon, shared the data with the New York Post, which published the articles today.​

:lol:

derp derp derp derp
There is abundant evidence for it on the laptop, moron. For one thing, there is a chat Hunter had with his daughter where he whines that half of everything he "earns" he has to turn over to his father.

You determination to ignore the facts is impressive.

I find nothing suspicious about how Giuliani and Bannon describe the provenance of the data. It's only suspicious to Biden douchebag apologists.

Don’t be a troll.

For those of us who like to be better informed, these issues has been discussed for a couple of years. For example:
Do you believe the pictures were doctored? I do Not click on your fake news links. Or do you believe they are legitimate

Do you believe the pictures were doctored? I do Not click on your fake news links. Or do you believe they are legitimate
You absolutely love fake news which is why you believe idiotic conspiracy theories like so many of your friends on the right.

Don’t know about the photos legitimacy but the ones I’ve seen show us nothing we didn’t already know.

Don’t be a troll.

You don't want to be better informed. You defend Twitter and Facebook censoring the New York Post.

Forum List

Back