Chinese mock American negotiators in viral social media photo: “ America in retreat”

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In 1901.United States and China reached a deal whereby China was humiliated, forced to open it’s in markets as the US got the best of the deal.

The crowd back then was made up of young American diplomats and old members of the last Chinese dynasty.

The new photo going viral in Chinese social media shows a group of very old American negotiators sitting in front of young, energetic Chinese ones. The change in fortunes is striking.

LoJhVID_d.jpg

The New York Times says That after the trade talks, “China seems to have emerged well positioned.”

In Photo, a ‘Young’ China Sees an Aging U.S. in Retreat

What has changed? I think nukes. China has nukes now, which it did not into 1901, When America is much stronger military made all the difference in the world even though no country had a nukes. The USA cannot fuck with China anymore. Think about it. America has never fucked with any country that possesses at least one nuclear bomb.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-21_10-12-38.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-21_10-12-38.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
You are not very bright, nobody had "nukes" in 1901.
But like today, the USA had a much more powerful military back then.

But China has nukes. It does not matter how much of a strong military we have. They have nukes. Be intelligent.

Seems kind of Ageist to me! Guess if the Chinese had a bunch of 2-year -olds at he table, America would really really be in retreat.

What has changed? I think nukes. China has nukes now, which it did not into 1901. The USA cannot fuck with China anymore.
Their nukes were not a threat to us until Bill Clinton gave them ICBM technology.

What has changed? I think nukes. China has nukes now, which it did not into 1901. The USA cannot fuck with China anymore.
Their nukes were not a threat to us until Bill Clinton gave them ICBM technology.
The United States doesn’t fuck with countries that have nukes, even if they do not have ICBMs. Tell me one country America has invaded, which has nukes and no ICBMs.

The United States doesn’t fuck with countries that have nukes, even if they do not have ICBMs. Tell me one country America has invaded, which has nukes and no ICBMs.

are you congenitally brain damaged or just playing?

Forum List

Back