CHOP business/residents sue eattle

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Who here didn't see this coming? I'd bet money somebody posted something to this effect weeks ago. Well, you were right. Class action lawsuit, I hope they get big bucks. If you wanna support this shit then you gotta pay the price for it.

Who here didn't see this coming? I'd bet money somebody posted something to this effect weeks ago. Well, you were right.

So the residents are not having the summer of love

Anyone who has been a small business owner like I was understands how devastating this is. It isn't just the takeover, the after shocks will be felt for months, perhaps years. Customers will stay away, businesses will fold up, residents will move. This is the idiocy of Liberal leadership on full display.

Who here didn't see this coming? I'd bet money somebody posted something to this effect weeks ago. Well, you were right. Class action lawsuit, I hope they get big bucks. If you wanna support this shit then you gotta pay the price for it.

Funny thing is they elected their leaders including their dyke mayor. Now they get to reep their reward for stupidity.

Last edited:

Can we sue Fatso to release the Mueller rept too?

The article employs presumptuous unsupported assertions and anonymous sources. Therefore I rate it....

FAKE NEWS!

In most cases the only ones who get big money out of class action law suits are the lawyers....... on both sides....... Why do you think there are so many class action law suits..........?

In most cases the only ones who get big money out of class action law suits are the lawyers....... on both sides....... Why do you think there are so many class action law suits..........?

Yes, the lawyers do get big money, but so do the victims and something is better than nothing. I think it varies from state to state, but aren't there limits for how much the lawyers get out of a settlement? Some kind of percentage?

Yes, the lawyers do get big money, but so do the victims and something is better than nothing. I think it varies from state to state, but aren't there limits for how much the lawyers get out of a settlement? Some kind of percentage?
Collectively the plaintiffs get big money, individually it's usually fairly small. Besides in most cases there has to be at least one hundred complainants to justify a class action and even then filing against state or local government can be iffy at best.

Forum List

Back