CHOP Revealed it's Real Terrorist Intent in Interview. Black Supremacy

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
They are out to destroy and put blacks in charge of society. That makes them a hate group. Also, the ignorant bitch says she is an "African brought to America." She has never lived a day in her life in Africa. Send her ass to Liberia so warlords can turn her out into prostitution. Now that they have tipped their hand and I'm sure the government has been watching as they have been stockpiling weapons, totally legit to send in Navy SEALS, Marine Corp Force Recon and Army Rangers without notifying Seattle officials and clear the place and make arrest under federal anti-terrorism laws. Take them out of state, try them in federal court in a district with conservative judge's.

Last edited:
They are out to destroy and put blacks in charge of society. That makes them a hate group. Also, the ignorant bitch that says she is an "African brought to America." She has never lived a day in her life in Africa. Send her ass to Liberia so warlords can turn her out into prostitution. Now that they have tipped their hand and I'm sure the government has been watching as they have been stockpiling weapons, totally legit to send in Navy SEALS, Marine Corp Force Recon and Army Rangers without notifying Seattle officials and clear the place and make arrest under federal anti-terrorism laws. Take them out of state, try them in federal court in a district with conservative judge's.

I notices that she also had no answer for what would replace Law and justice once it would all be abolished. The answer she refused to admit would be total chaos. I guess she would prefer "The Purge' 24/7 365 days a year.

They are out to destroy and put blacks in charge of society. That makes them a hate group. Also, the ignorant bitch that says she is an "African brought to America." She has never lived a day in her life in Africa. Send her ass to Liberia so warlords can turn her out into prostitution. Now that they have tipped their hand and I'm sure the government has been watching as they have been stockpiling weapons, totally legit to send in Navy SEALS, Marine Corp Force Recon and Army Rangers without notifying Seattle officials and clear the place and make arrest under federal anti-terrorism laws. Take them out of state, try them in federal court in a district with conservative judge's.

I notices that she also had no answer for what would replace Law and justice once it would all be abolished. The answer she refused to admit would be total chaos. I guess she would prefer "The Purge' 24/7 365 days a year.
They are armed with violent intent, and a hate group. Fruits of Civil Rights Movement now coming ripe in 2020.

The black supremacists are delusional if they think their puny 13% of the population is going to rule over the other 87%
Because they are an armed terrorist hate group, that I'm sure government has been watching and listening via technology, military is now justified to be called in and eradicate this terrorist base.

They are armed with violent intent, and a hate group. Fruits of Civil Rights Movement now coming ripe in 2020.
Modern-day SLA and there's more of them all over the place. The indoctrinated like that, will have to either be re-educated or put down. This is not a false dichotomy. They're not going to beat regular people, so they will have to be re-educated or put down. Can somebody think outside the box and provide a better solution? I can't.
A lot of it is not their fault, it's the communist professors' fault. Those should be dealt with harshly.
They failed to teach the young ones to think for themselves and brainwashed them into being commie lemmings. That's a heinous thing to do, IMO. Communist tenured profs need to hang for sedition!

Last edited:

Modern-day SLA and there's more of them all over the place. The indoctrinated like that, will have to either be re-educated or put down. This is not a false dichotomy. They're not going to beat regular people, so they will have to be re-educated or put down. Can somebody think outside the box and provide a better solution? I can't.
A lot of it is not their fault, it's the communist professor's fault. Those should be dealt with harshly.
They failed to teach the young ones to think for themselves and brainwashed them into being commie lemmings. That's a heinous thing to do, IMO. Communist tenured profs need to hang for sedition!
Loyalty oaths should be mandatory for all teachers and college professors via federal law.

They are out to destroy and put blacks in charge of society. That makes them a hate group. Also, the ignorant bitch says she is an "African brought to America." She has never lived a day in her life in Africa. Send her ass to Liberia so warlords can turn her out into prostitution. Now that they have tipped their hand and I'm sure the government has been watching as they have been stockpiling weapons, totally legit to send in Navy SEALS, Marine Corp Force Recon and Army Rangers without notifying Seattle officials and clear the place and make arrest under federal anti-terrorism laws. Take them out of state, try them in federal court in a district with conservative judge's.

Ami Horowitz is good, I recommend his excellent documentary "U.N. Me" He is a Modern Orthodox Jew aka Being Normal and Not Insane like the Leftist ones who are Neo-Marxist POS.

1592431114883.png

13% of the population got a long way to go before they take over. They are the flea crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on its mind.

Forum List

Back