Chris Brown's wifey caught shooting up the Dallas airport

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

At the time, she was only free because she had been found incompetent to stand trial for allegedly robbing a bank in April 2019, the paper said. The case was dismissed and Odufuwa reportedly underwent both inpatient and outpatient treatment.

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

There has been some speculation that she was trying to commit suicide by cop. Thank God she was too stupid or too deranged to actually aim at people, firing ineffectively at the ceiling instead.

Where are you seeing this rumor?

When I saw it on a news broadcast shortly after it happened. The news anchors were wondering if she was trying to commit suicide by cop, as she never fired at any people, she just shot into the air at the ceiling. Good on the cop that shot her in the leg and didn't kill her though, because now maybe she can get some mental help.

When I saw it on a news broadcast shortly after it happened. The news anchors were wondering if she was trying to commit suicide by cop, as she never fired at any people, she just shot into the air at the ceiling.
I need more detail. Local news - where?

National news - network?

Don't leave me hanging like that!

Good on the cop that shot her in the leg and didn't kill her though, because now maybe she can get some mental help.
Good on the cop because the social justice warriors would have picked up her cause! And taken it to the streets!

Forum List

Back