Chris Matthews-msnnbc--got slammed dunked by Carly Fiorina

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
You don't ever see a candidate getting in the last word with Chris Matthews of msnnbc. Mathews got hit by a freight train and dragged 3 miles by Carly Fiorina in this after debate interview--LOL

I can't believe he ended that interview by complimenting her and allowing her the last word. I also senses he had a bit of respect for her in the end.
A good interview imo

What a lot of people don't know about Chris Matthews is that he worked for the SF Examiner (I think thats the name of the paper) for years. He likely crossed paths with Ms. Fiorina a few times out in the Valley.

I doubt he got drubbed anywhere near as bad as the OP sells it but again, Fiorina is a formidable woman and those who sell her short without knowing much about her do so at their own peril.

You don't ever see a candidate getting in the last word with Chris Matthews of msnnbc. Mathews got hit by a freight train and dragged 3 miles by Carly Fiorina in this after debate interview--LOL

I wonder if crissy hissy fit matthews go a tingle up his leg from that shellacking?

I can't believe he ended that interview by complimenting her and allowing her the last word. I also senses he had a bit of respect for her in the end.
A good interview imo

That's not it. No other candidate could manage him, like she did. Mathews has always gone after anyone with an R behind their name. Carly ran over him with a freight train, and dragged him 3 miles.

I wonder if crissy hissy fit matthews go a tingle up his leg from that shellacking?

I imagine he had something running down his leg, but it sure wasn't tingly--LOL

I imagine he had something running down his leg, but it sure wasn't tingly--LOL

Something warm and wet could be mistaken for a tingle.

What a lot of people don't know about Chris Matthews is that he worked for the SF Examiner (I think thats the name of the paper) for years. He likely crossed paths with Ms. Fiorina a few times out in the Valley.

I doubt he got drubbed anywhere near as bad as the OP sells it but again, Fiorina is a formidable woman and those who sell her short without knowing much about her do so at their own peril.

Chris Mathews was Jimmy Carter's speech writer.

Forum List

Back