🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chris Rock brings out three Asian children dressed in suits and carrying briefcases

Apparently it's okay to stereotype and make fun of Asians.

It's okay for Blacks to make fun of anyone and everyone....get with the programme already!

I saw clips on news about Chris Rock at Oscars, especially ALL of his anti-White comments and an audience full of Leftist Self-Hating White People laughing and clapping his racist comments.

Leftism is a mental illness....Hollyweird is an asylum.

1007el.jpg

It's okay for Blacks to make fun of anyone and everyone....get with the programme already!

I saw clips on news about Chris Rock at Oscars, especially ALL of his anti-White comments and an audience full of Leftist Self-Hating White People laughing and clapping his racist comments.

I do like how Chris Rock called Jada Smith out on her shit... Easy to sit back in her Hollywood home calling unfairness to the people who helped her get where she is right now with millions in the bank. I can't stand her...but I do like Will Smith's movies..

Chris Rock is a fucking idiot! He points a finger at cops for killing blacks...and ignores the fact that BLACK THUGS kill more blacks than any black politician wants to mention.

You guys sound like precious little liberal arts students.

It was a fucking joke. Stop being so damn PC.

Forum List

Back