Chris Wallace’s Days At FOX News(?) Are Numbered

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Roger Ailes is dead, but the programming agenda he created at FOX News(?) lives on.

Ailes was adamantly opposed to journalism, and designed his cable network as the go to outlet for conservative propaganda. No, and that means NO conservative guests will be asked any questions that undermine any of the extreme right wing's goals in the U.S. or around the world.

Most of the program hosts abide by the rules Ailes laid out, and do so religiously. And while there have been a few flubs by the FOX staff, recently Chris Wallace has been emulating his father and is trying to act like a journalist. This is unheard of at FOX News(?) and when it does happen, heads roll.

Since the Big Orange Head assumed the throne (Big Orange DOES see himself as dictator), Wallace has been asking hardball questions of guests who expect the usual FOX interviews that help them disseminate conservative misinformation and fake news.

While questioning one of the Big Orange Head’s attorneys, Jay Sekulow, Sekulow let it slip that, “ he's [Big Orange] being investigated by the Department of Justice.”

Wallace responded, " ‘You've now said that he's being investigated.’ "

Flustered by his slip of his forked tongue, Sekulow danced around the issue as a slimy lawyer does when caught in a lie.

Wallace, noting the non-answers being given him, tried to pin down Sekulow, " ‘Sir, you've just said two times that he's being investigated.’ "

Realizing Wallace had him on the hot-seat, Sekulow got sarcastic, which did not make Wallace back off at all. In response to Sekulow’s sarcasm, Wallace said, “ ‘what I'm trying to get is a straight answer out of you.’ "

Has Wallace forgotten that dragging straight answers out of conservatives is definitely NOT part of what FOX News(?) does. In his interview with Sekulow, Wallace committed the ultimate FOX News(?) sin. He showed a conservative to be a liar, which is true of the vast majority of conservatives, b ut it is the duty of FOX to hide this nasty truth.

If Wallace continues this behavior, he will seriously damage his ratings with the FOX target audience, and will likely get fired.

But, there might be a bigger picture. Perhaps Wallace has decided to move on to actual journalism and leave the quagmire at FOX behind. He might already have offers and is trying to prove he CAN be a non-biased reporter. People of reason know this is a skill totally absent in any member of the FOX News(?) staff, so it must be Wallace’s goal to change his image and repair his tarnished reputation that has been so ruined by his time at FOX.

FOX News anchor rips into Trump's lawyer live on air: 'Don't tell me what I'm trying to do'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18699979_1461604390577079_1751581022028105732_n.png

Chris Wallace is obviously veering left just like Megyn Kelly. Your guess as to their motivation is as good as mine. Since the big money backs Liberal news, I think they are selling out and chasing the money. JMO.

Roger Ailes is dead, but the programming agenda he created at FOX News(?) lives on.

Ailes was adamantly opposed to journalism, and designed his cable network as the go to outlet for conservative propaganda. No, and that means NO conservative guests will be asked any questions that undermine any of the extreme right wing's goals in the U.S. or around the world.

Most of the program hosts abide by the rules Ailes laid out, and do so religiously. And while there have been a few flubs by the FOX staff, recently Chris Wallace has been emulating his father and is trying to act like a journalist. This is unheard of at FOX News(?) and when it does happen, heads roll.

Since the Big Orange Head assumed the throne (Big Orange DOES see himself as dictator), Wallace has been asking hardball questions of guests who expect the usual FOX interviews that help them disseminate conservative misinformation and fake news.

While questioning one of the Big Orange Head’s attorneys, Jay Sekulow, Sekulow let it slip that, “ he's [Big Orange] being investigated by the Department of Justice.”

Flustered by his slip of his forked tongue, Sekulow danced around the issue as a slimy lawyer does when caught in a lie.

Wallace, noting the non-answers being given him, tried to pin down Sekulow, " ‘Sir, you've just said two times that he's being investigated.’ "

Realizing Wallace had him on the hot-seat, Sekulow got sarcastic, which did not make Wallace back off at all. In response to Sekulow’s sarcasm, Wallace said, “ ‘what I'm trying to get is a straight answer out of you.’ "

Has Wallace forgotten that dragging straight answers out of conservatives is definitely NOT part of what FOX News(?) does. In his interview with Sekulow, Wallace committed the ultimate FOX News(?) sin. He showed a conservative to be a liar, which is true of the vast majority of conservatives, b ut it is the duty of FOX to hide this nasty truth.

If Wallace continues this behavior, he will seriously damage his ratings with the FOX target audience, and will likely get fired.

But, there might be a bigger picture. Perhaps Wallace has decided to move on to actual journalism and leave the quagmire at FOX behind. He might already have offers and is trying to prove he CAN be a non-biased reporter. People of reason know this is a skill totally absent in any member of the FOX News(?) staff, so it must be Wallace’s goal to change his image and repair his tarnished reputation that has been so ruined by his time at FOX.

FOX News anchor rips into Trump's lawyer live on air: 'Don't tell me what I'm trying to do'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 134148

How deplorable do you have to be to lose to Trump?

View attachment 134148

I kinda knew Chris was out of place when he challenged Trumps assault on journalist as all of them being fake news but Fox. To his credit he defended his profession and we all know, if you tell facts and truths at Fox, expect a pink slip at some point....but like all those who leave Fox...MSNBC and CNN got a bed waiting.

I kinda knew Chris was out of place when he challenged Trumps assault on journalist as all of them being fake news but Fox. To his credit he defended his profession and we all know, if you tell facts and truths at Fox, expect a pink slip at some point....but like all those who leave Fox...MSNBC and CNN got a bed waiting.

They can have him....even ol Tingle-Leg Matthews finally gave up on the Trump "collusion" fiasco but not Wallace. Ivanka moved in down the street from him and he's furious about the parking spaces her entourage is taking up. He even went before a zoning and variance board to complain. So this is nothing more than him being an angry old Jew who dyes his hair and pretends to be something more than a zit on his daddy's ass.

They can have him....even ol Tingle-Leg Matthews finally gave up on the Trump "collusion" fiasco but not Wallace. Ivanka moved in down the street from him and he's furious about the parking spaces her entourage is taking up. He even went before a zoning and variance board to complain. So this is nothing more than him being an angry old Jew who dyes his hair and pretends to be something more than a zit on his daddy's ass.

That pompous and pretentious peacock does not deserve to be on FNC.

Chris Wallace is obviously veering left just like Megyn Kelly. Your guess as to their motivation is as good as mine. Since the big money backs Liberal news, I think they are selling out and chasing the money. JMO.

Big money backs ratings, not ideologies. Ratings mean ad dollars, and ratings come from attention, and attention comes from, above all, fearmongering. Fear and loathing and disaster and death and destruction.

Nobody makes a damn dime from slanting news to an ideology. They make many a damn dime slanting it to Fear Factor. That's the way it works and always has been the way it works. That's exactly why the maxim "if it bleeds it leads" exists.

Seriously, summa y'all are just so damn naïve.

Forum List

Back