Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

Once again, for the shouting idiots who are stating assumptions as fact:

Iran's Christian Pastor Alive, Execution Looming | Fox News

Dozens of human rights groups along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 89 members of Congress, and leaders from the European Union, France, Great Britain, Mexico and Germany have condemned Iran for arresting Nadarkhani and have called for his quick release.

Last week, the State Department and White House put out statements condemning Tuesday’s execution verdict.

Congress has scheduled a vote as early as Wednesday on House Resolution 556, which condemns the Iranian government and calls for the pastor’s quick release.

Here is the State Department statement marked as Highly Cited on Google: Execution Order for Iranian Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

When did the right wing of our politics become so anti-American?

Every single day, its more hate for our country and our Constitution.

You don't care about American citizens, including children, going to bed hungry but you're tearing your hair out over this Iranian man being put to death. You don't care about Americans being killed by the death penalty but you do about Iranians?

When did you come to hate America and Americans so much?

You don't care about American citizens, including children, going to bed hungry but you're tearing your hair out over this Iranian man being put to death. You don't care about Americans being killed by the death penalty but you do about Iranians?

Enough straw men in that post to burn and power a small Midwestern city for 24 hours.

Dozens of human rights groups along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 89 members of Congress, and leaders from the European Union, France, Great Britain, Mexico and Germany have condemned Iran for arresting Nadarkhani and have called for his quick release.

Last week, the State Department and White House put out statements condemning Tuesday’s execution verdict.

Congress has scheduled a vote as early as Wednesday on House Resolution 556, which condemns the Iranian government and calls for the pastor’s quick release.

Here is the State Department statement marked as Highly Cited on Google: Execution Order for Iranian Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

Funny, I just Googled "Youcef Nadarkhani obama" and didn't get squat on Obama condemning this approaching hanging. Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass for a moment and show us a link.

Another hilarious Obama-Bot crash in progress. This one better reboot soon. It's sounding bleepin deranged. :cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/210486-dem-congresswoman-about-obamacare-we-re-not-looking-to-the-constitution.html
Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”

Dem Rep. Kathy Hochul: “Well, basically, we’re not looking to the Constitution on that aspect of it. What I’m trying to say is basically the decision has been made by this congress that American citizens are entitled to health care.”

You're ASS-uming quite a bit there, Dudley. You make yourself look quite ignorant by making such patently absurd accusations.

Funny, I just Googled "Youcef Nadarkhani obama" and didn't get squat on Obama condemning this approaching hanging. Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass for a moment and show us a link.

There are TWO links in that post, idiot.

Enough straw men in that post to burn and power a small Midwestern city for 24 hours.

:lol: Obama-Bot crashes are pretty funny. Did the Bot mention Republicans enjoying strangling cute little puppies and kittens? :cuckoo:

I am expecting any second now for someone to demand something from Obama's mouth before they accept Obama is taking a personal interest in this incident.

I hope someone is stupid enough to actually say that. Because that will set a benchmark from now on which will prevent anyone from attributing anything to Obama unless he personally did it himself.

A lot of topic titles are going to be barren of his name from now on, if so.

:lol:

I have wondered the same. However

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.

God love our militant Christians just like you love homocidial Iraqi's.
If the Pastor in Iran was in the USA and didn't actively work against Pres. Obama, you all wouldn't give a shit about him.

But because he is Iranian? you want the man you hate, the Pres., to save his ass.

And evidently, he is trying. And you all still bitch.

Pitiful is what you all represent.

Obama has pissed off the entire Christian community last week (this week he's pissing off vets). It would be a smart move for him (that's why this will never happen) if he denounced this upcoming lynching in defense of Christianity. That would score him some points... points he's gonna need on election day.

Losing Christians and veteran voter with his idiotic proposals these last two weeks - what an unprecedented blunder. I think that's a record too.

Yeah, I saw a story about the vets having major changes to their medical benefits. Not gonna go over well.

Nothing has been changed at all.

The only thing near my mouth is facts. I am not some partisan hack who makes assumptions and parrots what every other hack is saying just because I want to believe it is true.

And I cannot help it if your googling skills suck.

US President Barack Obama, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton and the governments of Germany, Britain and France, have called on the Iranian government to release Nadarkhani.

Iran orders hanging of Pastor Youcef Nad... JPost - International

Careful, that is from a Jew paper. Your eyes might explode.

The Obama administration says it is deeply worried that Iran may execute a Christian pastor.

State Department spokesman Mark Toner says the pastor, Youcef Nadarkhani, faces a death sentence for charges of apostasy and refusing to recant his Christian faith.
US Concerned Over Fate of Iranian Christian Pastor - ABC News

why should i care?

There is a massive difference from burning a Koran which puts our troops in harms way to a dipshit living in a nation that doesnt want him period.

If anyone can't actually see the difference, then you are a waste of time.

It isn't the man plasma. It's the principle. It's what this country is supposed to stand for. This is Obamas chance to show everyone that he believes in freedom from unjust persecution. And maybe even save this man's life in the process.

uh huh.....and the only reason this is an issue is because of the Koran story. This is all politics...So unless you are praying and crying over this Pastor every night, I dont care.

You'd care if Christians were getting ready to "string up" one of your Muslim brothers though, wouldn't ya, asswipe.

This isn't a small story. Most other nations are trying to put public pressure on Iran.

We are strangely quiet.

why should i care?

There is a massive difference from burning a Koran which puts our troops in harms way to a dipshit living in a nation that doesnt want him period.

If anyone can't actually see the difference, then you are a waste of time.

It isn't the man plasma. It's the principle. It's what this country is supposed to stand for. This is Obamas chance to show everyone that he believes in freedom from unjust persecution. And maybe even save this man's life in the process.

Why, you azzholes will still do nothing but trash talk Obama if he is able to free this man, why should he try to save anyone that the haters demand?

uh huh.....and the only reason this is an issue is because of the Koran story. This is all politics...So unless you are praying and crying over this Pastor every night, I dont care.

You'd care if Christians were getting ready to "string up" one of your Muslim brothers though, wouldn't ya, asswipe.

Why, is your gay lover about to get put 6 feet under?

Some foreigh pastor has now been elevated to height that ONLY the personal involvement of the POTUS can satisfy the rabid whacko right wingers.

Tell you assholes what. You want the Pastor saved? Get on a plane.

The POTUS has more important things to work on than this bull shit. Sounds like he is wasting to much time and money now.

Is the guy an American citizen? Fuck no. Shut up about it.

Some foreigh pastor has now been elevated to height that ONLY the personal involvement of the POTUS can satisfy the rabid whacko right wingers.

The POTUS has more important things to work on than this bull shit. Sounds like he is wasting to much time and money now.

:lol: 'more important things to work on?' Yeah, like his short-game. And i'm pretty sure if this was a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and you Bots would care and try to save him. But you guys have that weird fixation on hating Christians, so you just don't give a shit whether he lives or dies. And that's very sad. But it is what it is i guess.

:lol: 'more important things to work on?' Yeah, like his short-game. And i'm pretty sure if this was a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and you Bots would care and try to save him. But you guys have that weird fixation on hating Christians, so you just don't give a shit whether he lives or dies. And that's very sad. But it is what it is i guess.

another mindless bot, time to reboot , get more Ron Paul policy ingrained.

Considering there is something being done makes you look dumber by the second.

another mindless bot, time to reboot , get more Ron Paul policy ingrained.

Considering there is something being done makes you look dumber by the second.

Ok Obama-Bot, here's your chance to shine. What is your Dear Leader doing to help this guy?

Forum List

Back