Chuck Schumer Joins Trump 2020 Campaign

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
327E0904-2B7A-4D3B-9DB7-E79E52E792E7.jpeg

I have no idea why the Left are so busy making it clear everyone should vote Republican.

Twitter

He is such a whiny twat.

Now that the problem is solved, we won’t hear any more about it???

Jesus, such a bitch!

This is a step in the right direction, you disingenuous piece of garbage.

Good God, the Dimms are such hot garbage.

Trump just dunked on the Dimms Tracy McGrady style with his balls right on Pelosi’s nose!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
From Trumps twitter feed this morning. I love it.

Nervous Nancy Pelosi & the Democrat House are getting nothing done. Perhaps they could lead the way with the USMCA, the spectacular & very popular new Trade Deal that replaces NAFTA, the worst Trade Deal in the history of the U.S.A. Great for our Farmers, Manufacturers & Unions!

MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!

Yes, now that Trump has completely solved our immigration problems, he deserves all the praise he might get. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be more lies like when he said he said Mexico wold pay for the wall, or when he said he would get us cheaper, better healthcare that would cover everybody, no matter how much money they had, or like when he said he would bring back all those coal miner's jobs, or like when he said he would be too busy to play golf as president, or like when he said he would cut out all those giveaways and tax loopholes for the rich. I, for one will be very happy to see something he has promised to actually happen for once. You go Donald.

Yes, now that Trump has completely solved our immigration problems, he deserves all the praise he might get. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be more lies like when he said he said Mexico wold pay for the wall, or when he said he would get us cheaper, better healthcare that would cover everybody, no matter how much money they had, or like when he said he would bring back all those coal miner's jobs, or like when he said he would be too busy to play golf as president, or like when he said he would cut out all those giveaways and tax loopholes for the rich. I, for one will be very happy to see something he has promised to actually happen for once. You go Donald.
How much do you think Mexico is spending to put 12,000 troops on its borders?

It’s a step in the right direction, far cry from what the Dimms were doing.

Don’t be a whiny bitch, Your post reads like a 14 year old girl who is on restriction and can’t go to the mall with her friends. Don’t be a bitch.

Are those 12,000 troops going there to build the wall?

I thought there was no crisis at the border.

Didn’t Acosta say that Trump was manufacturing a crisis?

Which way do Dimms want it?

Trump is not done yet, beta boy.

Trump just dunked on the Dimms Tracy McGrady style with his balls right on Pelosi’s nose!

From Trumps twitter feed this morning. I love it.

Nervous Nancy Pelosi & the Democrat House are getting nothing done. Perhaps they could lead the way with the USMCA, the spectacular & very popular new Trade Deal that replaces NAFTA, the worst Trade Deal in the history of the U.S.A. Great for our Farmers, Manufacturers & Unions!

MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!
But we need to get the dimwits out of the damn way... 2020 cant come fast enough to remove the dimwits and get our government functioning again.

Don’t be a whiny bitch, Your post reads like a 14 year old girl who is on restriction and can’t go to the mall with her friends. Don’t be a bitch.

You could be right. We all KNOW Trump wouldn't claim tho have solved our immigration problems if it wasn't true. He would NEVER lie about something like that.

You could be right. We all KNOW Trump wouldn't claim tho have solved our immigration problems if it wasn't true. He would NEVER lie about something like that.
Why are you working so hard to get Trump elected again? It’s only 2019, pace yourself!

Yep, he's done. He just doesn't know it yet.

Not sure crying Chuck pointing out that TRUMP was able to get Mexico to do more towards controlling illegals than congress was the message he was going for.

Yep, he's done. He just doesn't know it yet.
Mexico says the opposite.

Forum List

Back