🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

Copy that

what the left is working toward is unity

the ratio of guilt-ridden white liberals to everyone else is about 20-80

the left wants it to be 100% in favor of their line of thinking
The idea that white liberals are guilt ridden is as stupid as stupid gets

And also quite true

the black race hustlers have suckered you big time
Keep telling us how guilty we feel. You must have a superpower that allows you to know what other-who you don't even know-feel

The ones who should feel guilty- but who are too stupid and callous to feel anything are the racists and those who deny the reality of racism

Keep telling us how guilty we feel. You must have a superpower that allows you to know what other-who you don't even know-feel
I could be wrong

some of you guys may be using black people the way the black race hustlers normally use you

its a cruel world out there

I haven't read it. I've just seen people going nuts over it on sites like this. I would have to know what I'm talking a position on before taking one.

YOU must have worked really hard to avoid it.

{“Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”}

Now that you're read the Anti-Grooming law, do you support it?

Sweeping generalization = emotive and useless

Public schools had and unintended consequence to the Wuhan Designer Virus® - all those zoom classes let parents see what teachers are up to.

Why there aren't teachers hanging from lampposts coast to coast is a mystery to me.

BUT at least we get the Anti-Grooming laws.

Forum List

Back