CIA wants Maduro out

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
My pattern recognition is flaring up with all this Maduro crap. Feels like a CIA op to get him out and install a friendly. If they are not successful, Maduro will end up dead.

This is not saying he isn't a bad guy. Plus, if trying to influence another country's election distracts the CIA from further influencing our elections here, I guess it's ok. I would prefer that the CIA was completely dismantled and the foreign intelligence service be completely rebuilt with an appropriate and narrow mission of just foreign intelligence. They went off the rails starting with Dulles.

CIA is just trying to take credit to rebuild their image. Not buying this bullshit.

All of Latin and South America wants Maduro out as the fact he lost the election is painfully obvious.

Instead of thinking everything in the world revolves around the US take a look at what Venezuela's neighbors are doing and saying

All of Latin and South America wants Maduro out as the fact he lost the election is painfully obvious.

Instead of thinking everything in the world revolves around the US take a look at what Venezuela's neighbors are doing and saying
Where is the evidence chief?

Where is the election fraud you claim?

You are just expressijg an opinion so it is all prognostication. On that train of thought, the CIA works on behalf.of American interests. You'd prefer China or Russia interfere with elections and choose the .leadersof every nation in your backyard?

Forum List

Back