Cibolo Creek Ranch in Marfa, Texas is where AOC wants to wine and dine Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer about leaving the government.....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
AOC Calls for New Dem Leadership, Faults Old Guard for Failing to Elevate ‘Next Generation’ (yahoo.com)

“The hesitancy that I have is that I want to make sure that if we’re pointing people in a direction, that we have a plan. And my concern — and this I acknowledge as a failing, as something that we need to sort out — is that there isn’t a plan,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “How do we fill that vacuum? Because if you create that vacuum, there are so many nefarious forces at play to fill that vacuum with something even worse.”
Now this place in Texas was also where Justice Scalia, was invited to, so then the brown turd Obammy could replace him before he left office. Of course Mitch didnt allow that, so be careful what you wish for Ms Cortez you could get more Republicans to fill those two positions and that would make your side that much weaker.....

chuck-and-nancy1.jpg

When I was a kid that was a neat part of Texas- from what I've read it's been taken over by wanna be's pretending they're ranching with their lavish get togethers- of course the money they spend there is the influence they wield.

AOC Calls for New Dem Leadership, Faults Old Guard for Failing to Elevate ‘Next Generation’ (yahoo.com)

“The hesitancy that I have is that I want to make sure that if we’re pointing people in a direction, that we have a plan. And my concern — and this I acknowledge as a failing, as something that we need to sort out — is that there isn’t a plan,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “How do we fill that vacuum? Because if you create that vacuum, there are so many nefarious forces at play to fill that vacuum with something even worse.”
Now this place in Texas was also where Justice Scalia, was invited to, so then the brown turd Obammy could replace him before he left office. Of course Mitch didnt allow that, so be careful what you wish for Ms Cortez you could get more Republicans to fill those two positions and that would make your side that much weaker.....

chuck-and-nancy1.jpg

Yeah um....if I'm Pelosi and Schumer I politely decline that invite.....

Forum List

Back