Classic Liberal Explains Why Charlottesville was The Leftwing Establishments Fault

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Sargon of Akkad is a fairly sharp guy and in this video he explains in detail why the current Identity Politics movement is creating the backlash among whites and bringing back what he calls fascism.

Another good comment.

I do know that since the Google fiasco and the revelation that liberals have been black listing conservative co-workers for decades I am much more favorable to letting the Alt-right run the country than the current gaggle of communist shit4brains.

Lol, for all these years liberals who are supposed to be championing the downtrodden and standing up for what is right have been turning the other way and letting leftwing SJWs black list us!

Fuck every Gawd damned one of these left liberal hypocrits to Hell. I am done with you frauds.

Last edited:
Sargon of Akkad is a fairly sharp guy and in this video he explains in detail why the current Identity Politics movement is creating the backlash among whites and bringing back what he calls fascism.

I do know that since the Google fiasco and the revelation that liberals have been black listing conservative co-workers for decades I am much more favorable to letting the Alt-right run the country than the current gaggle of communist shit4brains.

Lol, for all these years liberals who are supposed to be championing the downtrodden and standing up for what is right have been turning the other way and letting leftwing SJWs black list us!

Fuck every Gawd damned one of theft liberal hypocrits to Hell. I am done with you frauds.

Everybody's tired of those liberal hypocrites, but they have been trained and brainwashed to serve to Deep State, which they have been doing loyally and passionately.

Everybody's tired of those liberal hypocrites, but they have been trained and brainwashed to serve to Deep State, which they have been doing loyally and passionately.
Lincoln was not wrong about no one being able to fool all the people all the time.

This silly little array of self interests, corporate money and smoke and mirrors will collapse soon, like they always do.

Forum List

Back