Classic Symptom Of Dementia

If you want classic signs of dementia, look at Trump, he has all the signs.

Oh I forgot, he passed a test where he drew a clock and recognized an animal.

High standards for a commander and chief.

If you want classic signs of dementia, look at Trump, he has all the signs.

Oh I forgot, he passed a test where he drew a clock and recognized an animal.

High standards for a commander and chief.

No he doesn't. I don't care for Pelosi but dementia is a sad disease, nothing to make fun of

I try not to make fun of factors one cannot control, how they look, where they were born, how they were raised or abused, or what disease of condition they suffer from.

Yes, the U.S has an aging government (as do most countries). Which has it's benefits and it's liabilities. One such downfall is that people lose their faculties and are not as sharp as they once were, again beyond their control.

I do agree however, that the honorable decision one should make if they love their country, is to step aside and let someone else take over. Really, how much more does one need to do that they shouldn't already have done after so many years in government?

I think Pelosi was already a blithering idiot long before her dementia set in. The dementia just makes her bullshit somewhat more entertaining.

When Pelosi calls the President Donald Bush...... like she has been calling him lately ....it's time for her to go.

Don't you think? :dunno:

Why don't you focus on the truly demented

and no, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy either... but maybe you should look in the right direction

Trump shows early signs of dementia, Joe Scarborough claimed sources say—what does that mean?

You know FULL well that Pelosi is disappearing into this disease.

and no, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy either... but maybe you should look in the right direction

Trump shows early signs of dementia, Joe Scarborough claimed sources say—what does that mean?

if you say so.

but I'd worry more about the loon with his finger on the "Big" button.

I was reading his Alec Baldwin tweets ... if he isnt slipping and forgot how to spell words, he never learned to spell them worth a damn.

if you say so.

but I'd worry more about the loon with his finger on the "Big" button.

He is doing what he is told, plain and simple (Hillary would be doing it had she been selected instead of Trump). You know she is sick and she is embarrassing herself and your Party.

Republicans want Pelosi out of Congress SOOOO badly!

I think I'll send her campaign some money.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back