🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmates: Orlando Muslim killer "celebrated" as 2nd plane hit WTC tower on 9/11

I bet he was one of the thousands and thousands Trump saw dancing on the rooftops.

Fox is now reporting this also. Classmates said he celebrated as 2nd plane hit and then for weeks after he did the "airplane wings" with his arms and ran around mimicking the sounds of the 9/11 attack.

Not sure where he was trained like that. Internet wasn't huge in 2001 and before.

Could it be his IMMIGRANT AFGHANISTAN PARENTS????

from your article

"The recollections of Mateen's actions could not be independently verified, and the memories could be clouded by the years that have passed."

soooooo, ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

from your article

"The recollections of Mateen's actions could not be independently verified, and the memories could be clouded by the years that have passed."

soooooo, ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah. It's not on video and it was 15 years ago. Point?

Classmates: Orlando Muslim killer "celebrated" as 2nd plane hit WTC tower on 9/11

But the NRA still protects his right to buy guns.

I doubt NRA are protecting the rights of muslims. Rather the average white americans who want to DEFEND themselves against said muslims. That is who the democrats are going after. The evil white males...

We of course know that bans on guns only leads to more homicides. Or rather anyone who understands statistics knows that (liberals are thus not included).

And the rights of citizens to own a gun to FIGHT BACK.

Newsflash....legal or not....terrorists will get a gun. Paris? London? Germany? Belgium? They ban em. Muslims got em anyway.

I doubt NRA are protecting the rights of muslims. Rather the average white americans who want to DEFEND themselves against said muslims. That is who the democrats are going after. The evil white males...

We of course know that bans on guns only leads to more homicides. Or rather anyone who understands statistics knows that (liberals are thus not included).

You doubt? That's funny...

On 9/11, Omar Mateen’s classmates mourned. Some say he celebrated.

Classmates of the Muslim killer said he jumped up and down and celebrated immediately after the 2nd plane hit the WTC in 2001.

Born in NY...moved to FL....raised by fucking immigrants from AFGHANISTAN in America.....

Anyone shocked????

It's time for the ban.

So what? By what principle do you punish the innocent for the sins of the guilty?

I sure do. Fuck it. It's time that we jail those who sympathize with or comfort the enemy.

On 9/11, Omar Mateen’s classmates mourned. Some say he celebrated.

Classmates of the Muslim killer said he jumped up and down and celebrated immediately after the 2nd plane hit the WTC in 2001.

Born in NY...moved to FL....raised by fucking immigrants from AFGHANISTAN in America.....

Anyone shocked????

It's time for the ban.

So what? By what principle do you punish the innocent for the sins of the guilty?
So you agree that stripping law-abiding citizens of their Second Amendment rights because of a few criminal Democrats is wrong???

Thanks, Buddy.... There might be hope for you yet!!!!

I bet he was one of the thousands and thousands Trump saw dancing on the rooftops.

of course he saw them

But your right, just because immigrants from certain parts of the world are known to celebrate the demise of the US is no reason to pose any question about them, we should actually give those people preference over immigrants wanting to come here who are not offended by western society. Culture clash, disfunction and unemployment are what makes America great

I'm not ready to support a ban on all Muslim Immigration. However, i am ready to support a ban on Muslim Immigration from certain Muslim Nations. I'm shocked our Government continues to take in thousands of immigrants from Terrorist-havens like Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Our current Government has absolutely no regard for American Citizens. Something has to change. We do need to heavily scrutinize immigration from certain Muslim nations. Trump is onto something.

Forum List

Back