Clinton emails on film

I'm wondering why anyone would spend 5 to 50 bucks at that website to watch the videos of a deposition. Chances are you could get them anyway with a FOIA request.

The Clintons have been doing the legal Limbo for so long that any ethical daylight has been completely eliminated.

We are on the verge of electing our last President and first Empress.

The Clintons have been doing the legal Limbo for so long that any ethical daylight has been completely eliminated.

We are on the verge of electing our last President and first Empress.

and that is all on the RW's ... ignore the issues, pointlessly smear the shit out of Obama for 7 years with baseless conspiracy bs, then shift to Clinton without missing a beat .. goob job dumbasses !

I'm wondering why anyone would spend 5 to 50 bucks at that website to watch the videos of a deposition. Chances are you could get them anyway with a FOIA request.
The judge sealed them and ordered that they not be broadcasted...this guy said no.

and that is all on the RW's ... ignore the issues, pointlessly smear the shit out of Obama for 7 years with baseless conspiracy bs, then shift to Clinton without missing a beat .. goob job dumbasses !
I know you don't care about having a felon in the white house....but the rest of us do...Comprende?

Yeah...........but if you have to pay a site to tell you what is really going on, you should take it with a grain of salt, because they are driven by profit, not truth.

Yeah...........but if you have to pay a site to tell you what is really going on, you should take it with a grain of salt, because they are driven by profit, not truth
The way I understand it is they want to make more films and it is expensive but your point is well taken.

A lot of people in the military are asking themselves whether the terrorists in Benghazi had access to Hillary's emails to Ambassador Stevens....Watch the movie 13 hours. They knew his every move. If that is true she really needs to go to prison.

A lot of people in the military are asking themselves whether the terrorists in Benghazi had access to Hillary's emails to Ambassador Stevens....Watch the movie 13 hours. They knew his every move. If that is true she really needs to go to prison.

Ever consider that the reason they knew where the ambassador was, is because he spent a lot of time in the community, walking around and talking to the people? One of the things that made him such a strong ambassador was his refusal to cower behind walls.

I mean..............my neighbors know when I'm home and when I'm not, but that's because I live here and so do they, we see when other people leave and come home.

Ever consider that the reason they knew where the ambassador was, is because he spent a lot of time in the community, walking around and talking to the people? One of the things that made him such a strong ambassador was his refusal to cower behind walls.

I mean..............my neighbors know when I'm home and when I'm not, but that's because I live here and so do they, we see when other people leave and come home.
Well I don't know I wasn't there, I'm just thinking what if? we don't know, we can't get the truth. This use to be a nation of laws and accountability but all of that is out the window due to politics. One way or another Hillary has blood on her hands and some of that blood is American blood.

Well I don't know I wasn't there, I'm just thinking what if? we don't know, we can't get the truth. This use to be a nation of laws and accountability but all of that is out the window due to politics. One way or another Hillary has blood on her hands and some of that blood is American blood.

live on conjecture ...good plan!

Forum List

Back