Clinton gone, Trump to go: tell Chaffetz he is on the spot

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
A friend of mine just wrote that Chaffetz is caught lying again.

"I just received most distressing news from the House Oversight Committee office. THERE IS NOTHING SCHEDULED ON THE CALENDAR TO REVIEW TRUMP'S financials, business dealings or taxes! This is unacceptable. Jason Chaffetz, as the Chair of this committee needs to fulfill his duty and obligation. Please call and ask when this will happen. Let him know that you are disappointed in his lack of truth, transparency and justice.
Chaffetz Washington DC office: (202) 225-7751
Chaffetz Provo, Utah office: (801) 851-2500
Oversight Committee Office: (202) 225-5074"

Give them a call, and tell them one down, and one to go if he is not honest will all the voters.

Chaffetz wants Hatch's seat, in 2020, and Weinholtz, the former CEO and head of the Board of healthcomp.com, most likely will be his opponent.

Tell Jason what you think, folks.

Why would anyone need to review Trump's taxes? He turned his taxes into the IRS like every American does. If they have a problem with it, I'm sure they'll let him know.

"I just received most distressing news from the House Oversight Committee office. THERE IS NOTHING SCHEDULED ON THE CALENDAR TO REVIEW TRUMP'S financials, business dealings or taxes! This is unacceptable. Jason Chaffetz, as the Chair of this committee needs to fulfill his duty and obligation. Please call and ask when this will happen. Let him know that you are disappointed in his lack of truth, transparency and justice.

Give them a call, and tell them one down, and one to go if he is not honest will all the voters.

Chaffetz wants Hatch's seat, in 2020, and Weinholtz, the former CEO and head of the Board of healthcomp.com, most likely will be his opponent.

Go have a good cry.

To bad Trump does not talk about his taxes on his private server at home.

Of course, only retards do that.

Last edited:

You'll be ok, Jake. Try to calm down. :itsok:

Nice tantrum, Jake. Keep coming up with this crap, it makes you look even more pathetic. Normal Americans don't care about Trump's taxes. If there was a problem with them, the IRS would have already dealt with it. Just because you THINK there's something wrong with his taxes doesn't make it true.

Election's over, you lost. Run a better candidate next time.

Go have a good cry.
He is going to his ass kicked here in Utah and will be crying, Smoochly.

The alt right cucks want slavish adoration of Trump by the many millions (73 million) who voted against him.

Not going to happen, cucks. :lol:

Forum List

Back