Clinton supporters desperate

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Hillary Clinton ally David Brock wants your Donald Trump dirt, and he's willing to pay top dollar for it.

Correct the Record, one of the well-funded super PACs Brock founded, is creating a WikiLeaks-style project to pay anonymous tipsters for scoops, which they're calling Trump Leaks.

While the effort is focused on uncovering previously unreleased audio and video recordings, Brock is interested in just about anything on Trump — as long as it's new, unflattering and procured legally.

"We're chasing everything," Brock told NBC News. That could be internal documents about Trump's business empire, his tax returns or perhaps something more personal.

Correct the Record, which is allowed to directly coordinate with the Clinton campaign, has set no financial cap on what they're willing to pay.

Democratic super PAC to pay for dirt on Trump

Clearly, her supporters have realized they are backing a candidate who has nothing positive to offer voters.

All this and yet they fail to produce anything significant on Trump... He must be a great guy.

I've heard he was a meth addict and a rapist, but nothing has been substantiated yet. . .

I've heard he was a meth addict and a rapist, but nothing has been substantiated yet. . .

You're supposed to calitalize the "h" in "he" when speaking of the adventures of The Progressive's (failed) messiah.....

I mean, you were addressing meth and rape - so forgive if we somehow believed you were in a time warm and, there, Slick was still using The Oval Office as his playpen....

Last edited:
The big flaw in that plan is that he asked people to obtain the information legally. Dump's people are okay with information being obtained legally or not.

Link.
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email
Politico? Lol

Oh my he was joking, as he said he would be rewarded by the press. Lol, why run the whole speech?

The big flaw in that plan is that he asked people to obtain the information legally. Dump's people are okay with information being obtained legally or not.

Link.
Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email
Politico? Lol

Oh my he was joking, as he said he would be rewarded by the press. Lol, why run the whole speech?

Yes yes Trump is joking about everything that he says. Great strategy.

Forum List

Back