Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife....Russians!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.......

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Kremlin sources say the Clinton campaign “sent their goons to give Jane Sanders the shakedown,” in order to end the Bernie Sanders campaign before the convention, citing evidence from one of 10,000 Hillary emails Putin has in his personal possession.

The Clinton campaign needed Bernie Sanders on board before the emails were leaked as they contained evidence that confirmed his suggestions of Democratic establishment bias and would have given him unstoppable momentum heading into the convention – had he chosen to play that game.......

Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

Before this email stuff, I was trying to persuade myself that voting for Hillary (if one was American) would be a good thing, if only to make sure that Trump didn't get elected. After this, plus all the electoral fraud I'd already known about, I've decided I just can't. If i were American, I think I'd be voting for Jill Stein from the Green Party, even if it ushers in the Trumpocalypse. We really need ranked balloting, that way, people wouldn't have to choose the lesser of evils as their first choice.

The election was rigged for Clinton. Anyone who votes for Hillary must hate democracy.

Oh shit I cant wait to see how the press would cover that....what excuse would they use or diversion tactic.

This should end the Crooked Hillary campaign and charges should be filed of course. Crooked Hillary has proven once again to be an enemy of democracy and a threat to the security of American citizens. Get her out!

Forum List

Back