Clintons To Attend Trump Inauguration

Looks like they can all stop pretending now.

Do you really think that attending a state function means the Clintons approve of, or support Trump? That is dumber than most of the other dumb crap you post.

They've been friends and allies for many years. Why would it be different now?

it's just not worthwhile to try to explain things to some people. You are one of them. Believe what you want.

Do you really think that attending a state function means the Clintons approve of, or support Trump? That is dumber than most of the other dumb crap you post.

they are still friends....trump just showed them how a non-politician can get down and dirty if one has too....im sure it was nothing personal.....

it's just not worthwhile to try to explain things to some people. You are one of them. Believe what you want.

I'm glad to be some people right now, because otherwise I'd have to read something you wrote. I've at least been spared that much.

I'm glad to be some people right now, because otherwise I'd have to read something you wrote. I've at least been spared that much.

That's fine. If you change your mind, I guess you can get someone to read it to you.

That's fine. If you change your mind, I guess you can get someone to read it to you.

If people like you had supported Sanders instead licking Hilary's twat you might not feel quite so stupid right now.

The Clintons are showing some class, and I am shocked, to be honest.

I didnt know that they had it in them, too much Arkansas crowding good class out.

lol

The Clintons are showing some class, and I am shocked, to be honest.

I didnt know that they had it in them, too much Arkansas crowding good class out.

lol
Plenty of good folks in Arkansas. The Clintons just don't happen to be among them.
I'm from Texas, and in that state making sport of Arkansas is a state past time.

There is so much material its like shooting fish in a barrell.

This is one of my favorites and no, I dont care that it is probably not factual; it still fits the Arkansas culture.

Darwin Award Candidate?: Arkansas Man Shoots His Own Testicles!

[Arkansas Democrat Gazette]:”Two local men were injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early one Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock, were returning to Des Arc after a frog-gigging trip.

On an overcast Sunday night, Poole’s pickup truck headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older-model truck had burned out. A replacement fuse was not available, but Wallis noticed that the 22 caliber bullet from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering-wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet the headlights again began to operate properly, and the two men proceeded eastbound toward the White River Bridge.

After traveling approximately 20 miles, and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged, and struck Poole in the testicles. The vehicle swerved sharply right, exiting the pavement and striking a tree. Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident, but will require extensive surgery to repair the damage to his testicles, which will never operate as intended.

Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released.

‘Thank God we weren’t on that bridge when Thurston shot his balls off, or we might both be dead,’ stated Wallis. ‘I’ve been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can’t believe that those two would admit how this accident happened,’ said the investigating officer.

On being notified of the wreck, Lavinia Poole (Poole’s wife – the other half of any offspring’s genome) asked how many frogs the boys had caught and whether anyone had gotten them from the truck!

If people like you had supported Sanders instead licking Hilary's twat you might not feel quite so stupid right now.

I did support Sanders, but he lost.

I did support Sanders, but he lost.
I don't believe you. Don't you just hate stuff like this....Hilarybot.

The OP didn't refer at all to it's meaning, the fact that you inferred that is what is most telling, what I got from the Clinton's attendance is that there are still no A-listers attending the event.

Forum List

Back