🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNBC Is Not Really Mainstream Media! Fox Has 8%! CNBC 1% Or less Of Viewers!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So Sunday Night, the Minor Presidential Candidates, of the Mainstream party with the lesser of the registered voters, will meet to discuss their performance on CNBC, which has about 1% of viewers in most recent published comparisons. Fox has 8% of viewers, and even some baseball games by comparison.

So notice that Republicans fail at thinking. For the hotel confab to be of any consequence, someone had to be watching the event. There was more than one event. The one they picked is among the least-watched TV channels in the USA.

TV Is Americans' Main Source of News

Most people were likely already disgusted with what they saw on CNN's debate, which had more viewers. Then there was the "claque" effect of all the audience booing even some of the questions. CNBC may thought that would add pizzaz to the event. Anyone might wonder if the audience had been pre-selected, or packed. Usually, mainstream media debates discourage audience participation. For one thing, they actually have viewers.

Mostly, like the news organizations mainly now just accept incoming phone calls, now even the candidates are using their campaign funds to do no campaigning, at a hotel in Virginia. The look for the free time is probably, seeing how they spend their money.

These people have no chance in November. No one is paying attention to any of this, except radicals into the two mainstream parties. Even Trump could only squeeze $1.0 mil. out of dad. Not even Governor Arnold is supporting Donald Trump. Arnold is supporting Governor Kasich.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Colorado smoke created high old time: Like anyone would expect; Even singers of songs(?)!)

CNBC may not be mainstream but their parent NBC is. And Arnold is a liberal, always was. It's no surprise he would support Kasich.

If CNBC is not mainstream, then they should have offered the debate on a pay-per-view basis.........you dolt!

CNBC is one of the cable channels that people no longer seem to want to pay for. That is not a definition of a mainstream media. I myself follow along the stock market news, so one or two of the panelists were familiar to me. To 99% that was likely not the case.

The fact of TV moderators, that mostly no one has ever heard of--affiliates of a larger organization or not--does not make them the mainstream media.

The one panelist from the morning stock market programming, got roundly booed for asking a relevant question. He does a lot of interviewing on CNBC. I myself finally got a sense of his name, reading the transcript. His skill is not to be questioning in the limelight, or in the presence of a live audience. CNBC relies on unaffiliated experts and guests, not generally associated with the liberal factions of the Democratic Party. Many of them are more likely, prominent Orange County California Republicans, and from the rich enclaves. He mainly stared at his notes, completely surprised that a general reaction had happened to his question. He is not a mainstream, well-known nightly news anchor. He appeared to have no ready response to what had happened. That may have been a first, for him.

The Republicans are bashing on new entrepreneurs, seeking the limelight. Anyone now sees their partisan brand. No more start-ups?!! Only Old White Men, (many of whom appear on CNBC(?))!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes Now Inhale: Way more freely on former lands of Great Spirit of The People!)

I agree. I don't consider CNBC "mainstream". I don't see why an audience is needed either. Most of the people on that stage can read a crowd easily. Booing,clapping, cheering, etc can be used by the debaters to deflect from questions they don't have a good answer for.

And so in the meantime, the people get consistent messages from the Democrats. The people get the "Fantasy" messages of the Republicans, which CNBC exposed from Kasich, in the presentations allowed there.

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Much good smoke arises from Colorado, For all The World to see, and hear, and applaud(?)!)

This "CNBC made me look bad because I had no prepared answer" blowup is comical. If a candidate is any good at all they can take any amount of heat any reporter can throw at them. Take a look at Hillary (not a supporter). She endured 11 hours of open hostility before congress and looked good. The republican candidates couldn't even stand a debate moderator who is not totally in the bag for them. They all suck at defending themselves because so much of what they say and believe is indefensible.

I didn't see the debate but from all the RW crying, it must have been a lu lu.

I didn't see the debate but from all the RW crying, it must have been a lu lu.

Don't be fooled. It's only the wingnut echo chamber doing what it does best, whining about what they heard some other wingnut whining about. In truth this debate had no more baiting or inciting controversy than the Fox debate did. Reality is not their strong suit, yodeling the false narrative is.

So having dropped out of the mainstream media altogether, apparently now the Republican candidates plan to drop out of the Republican Party, and "Go It Alone!(?)!" Maybe they will go to Iraq and petition Al Jazeera for equal time(?)! The Ben Carson campaign seems to think it will be easy to buy some time, somewhere(?)!

Maybe they will just rent some B-1 bombers and drop leaflets, maybe in Afghanistan(?)!

One exception may be the Trump campaign: Dropping T-Shirts and hats instead(?)!

Probably they simply want to call in to some news organization anywhere, open to taking any incoming calls.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes go to Hotel in Virginia, there to munch on Colorado Brownies(?)!)

Forum List

Back