CNN BLAMING CHRISTIANS AND THE GOP FOR ORLANDO / 06/13 at 12:47am

I'm dumbfounded. They have this bitch on CNN right now....12:47 am....saying this attack wasn't about ISIS (despite the pig Muslim himself calling 911 saying it's ISIS).....she's saying "This kind of hatred is learned from Christians and the GOP right here in America". Yes. Nevermind the words of the killer. Nevermind his preacher literally saying "Kill gays" at their mosque 3 weeks ago.

No no no....it's Jeb Bush's fault. It's Jerry Falwell. It's probably Mitch McConnell too. It's Romneys fault.

WHAT THE FUCK????

See....this is why America is fucked.

Even the pig Muslim called 911 to say it's about ISIS. And the media within 24 hours has spun it back to Christians and Republicans.

Just unreal. Our nation is fucked. The collapse has begun and it will keep going until it's a total collapse.
Dr Drew was blaming mental illness:rolleyes:. He wasn't mentally ill, he was a religious nut job. Then again Obama doesn't face the truth so you can't expect the left to go against their messiah. Obutthead just said today Mateen "perverted Islam", blamed guns and my personal favorite, said Mateen was "self radicalized". Yeah like ISIS and Islam had nothing to do with it at all. Mateen just drew his conclusions out of thin air I suppose. Matineen was radicalized period, he pledged his allegiance to ISIS. You'd have to have your head in the sand to believe otherwise.

I'm dumbfounded. They have this bitch on CNN right now....12:47 am....saying this attack wasn't about ISIS (despite the pig Muslim himself calling 911 saying it's ISIS).....she's saying "This kind of hatred is learned from Christians and the GOP right here in America". Yes. Nevermind the words of the killer. Nevermind his preacher literally saying "Kill gays" at their mosque 3 weeks ago.

No no no....it's Jeb Bush's fault. It's Jerry Falwell. It's probably Mitch McConnell too. It's Romneys fault.

WHAT THE FUCK????

See....this is why America is fucked.

Even the pig Muslim called 911 to say it's about ISIS. And the media within 24 hours has spun it back to Christians and Republicans.

Just unreal. Our nation is fucked. The collapse has begun and it will keep going until it's a total collapse.
When are people going to stop being appalled at what is the norm?

Forum List

Back