CNN Fareed Zakaria: TRUMP WAS RIGHT About Border, Biden Should Take Note

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
I bet you didnā€™t catch CNNā€s Fareed Zakariaā€™s latest take about the border?

Because who watches CNN?

So heā€™s finally admitting that Trumpā€™s border policies actually made sense.

In a recent interview on PBSā€™ ā€˜Firing Line,ā€™ Zakaria argued that Biden ought to take a page from Trumpā€™s playbook.

Iā€™m sure the entire newsroom froze stiff at hearing that.

Eyes darting back and forth in the editing room.

Sweat pouring down their foreheads.

I can almost hear it. ā€˜What do you want to do? Kill the feed?ā€™

But Zakaria didnā€™t stop and they didnā€™t stop him.

He pointed out that even though Trump faced court challenges, his approach resonated with Americans.

Bj - of course, although CNN and Americans don't really have the same views on things.
If biden loses someone as left-wing lunatic fringe as this dude, it looks really good for our beloved President Trump in November.

ZAKARIA: ā€œThe whole system is broken,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd Biden needs to confront that and say, you know, ā€˜We are going to have to reform the whole system.ā€™ I would wish heā€™d do something much more extreme, like, say ā€˜the old asylum system is dead. No one is coming in through that process. You have to apply from your home countryā€™.

MARGARET HOOVER: ā€œWhich was, which was a Trump policy.ā€

ZAKARIA: ā€œWhich was a Trumpā€“ and also the Mexico, letā€“ you know, you have to be in Mexico to apply. I think thatā€™s all correct.ā€

HOOVER: ā€œSo strategically, you think [cross] if Biden would tack towards Trump policies he would have a better political chance?ā€

ZAKARIA: ā€œYeah. And by the way, itā€™s the right policy because the old asylum system is being gamed by millions of people.ā€

One of The Pull Quotes;

ZAKARIA: ā€œYeah. And by the way, itā€™s the right policy because the old asylum system is being gamed by millions of people.ā€

I bet you didnā€™t catch CNNā€s Fareed Zakariaā€™s latest take about the border?

Because who watches CNN?

In a recent interview on PBSā€™ ā€˜Firing Line,ā€™ Zakaria argued that Biden ought to take a page from Trumpā€™s playbook.

He pointed out that even though Trump faced court challenges, his approach resonated with Americans.

Bj - of course, although CNN and Americans don't really have the same views on things.
If biden loses someone as left-wing lunatic fringe as this dude, it looks really good for our beloved President Trump in November.
Can you stick in a link? I missed it also.

ZAKARIA: ā€œThe whole system is broken,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd Biden needs to confront that and say, you know, ā€˜We are going to have to reform the whole system.ā€™ I would wish heā€™d do something much more extreme, like, say ā€˜the old asylum system is dead. No one is coming in through that process. You have to apply from your home countryā€™.

MARGARET HOOVER: ā€œWhich was, which was a Trump policy.ā€

ZAKARIA: ā€œWhich was a Trumpā€“ and also the Mexico, letā€“ you know, you have to be in Mexico to apply. I think thatā€™s all correct.ā€

HOOVER: ā€œSo strategically, you think [cross] if Biden would tack towards Trump policies he would have a better political chance?ā€

Like the old song sez, It's a little bit late for Biden to do the right thing now.

These idiots have been towing and repeating the MSS line for decades. Completely lacking of any character or intellectual curiousity.

The MSS, driven by the CPP have been very impressive. They know that their targets don't understand history well enough to remember what these governments have been doing for centuries, they are now expanding these methods more aggressively outside of their borders.

CNN was just another tool that cheered on Merkel when she was leader buying Russian oil and mothballing her nuclear plants. They celebrates Xis Covid plans as "the most effective approach on earth", they mocked Trumps ability to take on China, on and on.

NOW they use their brains? Perhaps far too late.

Because who watches CNN?

I don't think the deep state operative running the country want to push any idea on the American people how disastrous Biden's open border policy has been. Nor will CNN go out of their way to advertise that. They want as many illegals as they can get here to be compliant useful idiots that will help them overwhelm any resistance to their goal of achieving total power and control of the government. Then they can do away with the Constitution, the Supreme Court and pretend they're running a 'democracy'.

They really are not behaving as if they have any worries about losing in November.

Because who watches CNN?

Now that you use Fareed as as reliable, credible, informed source, let us look at all he's said so far.

You game?

I don't think the deep state operative running the country want to push any idea on the American people how disastrous Biden's open border policy has been. Nor will CNN go out of their way to advertise that. They want as many illegals as they can get here to be compliant useful idiots that will help them overwhelm any resistance to their goal of achieving total power and control of the government. Then they can do away with the Constitution, the Supreme Court and pretend they're running a 'democracy'.

They really are not behaving as if they have any worries about losing in November.

It wasn't a CNN show.

They only talk to each other.
Everyone that they know agrees with them 100%

It might take a month or two but Xiden will semi Secure the southern Border
You gotta be crazy! The border has had 8 million cross it already and still more coming and more coming and FINALLY after 3 years Biden the corpse says he is going to do something about it. :auiqs.jpg:

Billiejeens : my News Years Resolution that I try to keep--not always successful but I try--is "I pledge to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility."

Might be the time to think about that. :) (P.S. I'll put your emotional and mental stability up against pretty much any of them.)

Meanwhile great thread. :)

Exactly. Pelosi made that crystal clear in 2020 when she said of the election that Trump was leaving, "whether he knew it or not". That bitch knew the fix was in but if it's done again all hell should break loose in this country. F$$K them if they try it again!

Exactly. Pelosi made that crystal clear in 2020 when she said of the election that Trump was leaving, "whether he knew it or not". That bitch knew the fix was in but if it's done again all hell should break loose in this country. F$$K them if they try it again!
Except Patriots just aren't wired that way. We may protest like crazy, but we are not likely to physically oppose them. They don't care who they hurt to get what they want. Most of us do care.

So don't expect any serious effort to close the border. They don't want it closed.
And watch them continue to block or nix any effort to give the American people confidence in the election process and results. They don't want that either and damn sure don't want it in the swing states.

Forum List

Back