CNN fluff piece on Kamala Harris pretty much proves Dems want Biden out

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“More than two dozen sources tell CNN that Harris has been gathering information to help her penetrate what she sometimes refers to as the “bubble” of Biden campaign thinking, telling people she’s aiming to use that intelligence to push for changes in strategy and tactics that she hopes will put the ticket in better shape to win.

Multiple leading Democrats, anxious about a campaign they fear might be stumbling past a point of no return, say their conversations with Harris have been a surprising and welcome change, after months of feeling sloughed off by the White House and Biden campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.

“The ‘bedwetting’ complaints are running thin with people,” said a person who attended one of the meetings, describing the general state of anxiety circulating in top Democratic circles. “The West Wing and the campaign need to be better.”

Please happen. I want President Harris so much!

Biden steps down, then we get President Harris for almost a year.

How does she do nationally aganinst Trump in November.

Yaaaay......I love puff pieces!!!

kid-chili.gif

Last edited:

“More than two dozen sources tell CNN that Harris has been gathering information to help her penetrate what she sometimes refers to as the “bubble” of Biden campaign thinking, telling people she’s aiming to use that intelligence to push for changes in strategy and tactics that she hopes will put the ticket in better shape to win.

Multiple leading Democrats, anxious about a campaign they fear might be stumbling past a point of no return, say their conversations with Harris have been a surprising and welcome change, after months of feeling sloughed off by the White House and Biden campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.

“The ‘bedwetting’ complaints are running thin with people,” said a person who attended one of the meetings, describing the general state of anxiety circulating in top Democratic circles. “The West Wing and the campaign need to be better.”

if she gets in then she either sinks or swims....she says she can do it....so we actually might see this....

Kamala's cackling is just too much for me. I couldn't listen to the broad for more than 5 seconds straight.

Actually,it would be a good strategery for the D's to nominate Harris. Her cackling would be unnerving to the Trumpster in a debate.

I want her to take over for Biden and also be the Dem nominee in November.

Dems, you do not want to kick a black woman off the ballot!

She is the border czar, right?

Kamala is so dope she listened to Snoop and Pac before they ever released any music.

She is a bad bitch!

She laughed about smoking weed, and then she put thousands of blacks in prison for weed.

HARRIS FOR POTUS!

I do not see much love from the cult for Harris.

Seems very racist and misogynist to me.

Looks like the deep state wants Biden out. It will be interesting to see which is more powerful, Biden and the DNC or the deep state.

If you do not want President Harris, you are racist and misogynist.

Forum List

Back