Bird Flu Detected in Grocery Store Milk

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024

Bird Flu Detected in Grocery Store Milk—What That Means for You​

EXPERTS SAY THE CURRENT OUTBREAK MAY BE MORE WIDESPREAD THAN PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED.
APRIL 24, 2024

Yesterday...

In an April 23 update on HPAI, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revealed that tests show the presence of bird flu in some samples of pasteurized milk. Previously, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) had confirmed that the H5N1 strain of HPAI had been detected in raw, unpasteurized milk.

Most of the milk sold in grocery stores is pasteurized, as the FDA has strict rules against the widespread sale of raw milk.

"The pasteurization process has served public health well for more than 100 years," the agency stated in its new update. "Pasteurization is a process that kills harmful bacteria and viruses by heating milk to a specific temperature for a set period of time to make milk safer."

But does the recent discovery of H5N1 in pasteurized milk mean milk is less safe than believed? According to the FDA, that is not currently a concern.

Well, "THEY" say H5N1 in pasteurized milk is just fine. :spinner:
Thanks federal government for that free H5N1 the FDA has hidden in the milk, you're so giving.

Keep up with dirty things that get done now, with all eyes crossed over glued on Trump.

Don’t really care. If I worried about everything out there that could possibly kill me, I’d go crazy and probably kill myself.

It is what it is. One can literally barricade themselves in a homemade bunker, surrounded by bottled water and canned goods, or one can choose to live. I choose to live.

Things like this don’t bother me.

Question people should ask is how? and why?

How is it they failed to pasteurize it out during the pasteurization process?

Question people should ask is how? and why?

How is it they failed to pasteurize it out during the pasteurization process?
Exactly .
Tell us .
But for Deep State it could be a wonder weapon . Baal Hates must be frothing all over .
It suggests they could easily turn the simple H1N5 virus into a bio weapon which slipped into milk and separately tea could advance the depopulation aim .

Then they can blame it onto Birds and the Chinese and the Gullibles will kill all the birds before dying from added Ebola . And we all die except for Baal , Little Anthony etc
Excellent script .

Because nature didn't design it for regular consumption. It's produced to strengthen and fatten up infant mammals so they can become strong enough as quickly as possible to avoid a predator. Humans are the only species that consume it past infancy and we don't even drink our own. We consume a cow's milk. Milk is highly fattening. Read the label sometime. It's loaded with sugars. Prior to the early 20th century, Americans did not regularly consume milk. The federal government began promoting it to help prop up the dairy industry. There are plenty of other sources to get calcium and other essential vitamins and minerals.

EXPERTS SAY THE CURRENT OUTBREAK MAY BE MORE WIDESPREAD THAN PREVIOUSLY BELIEVED.
APRIL 24, 2024

Yesterday...
In an April 23 update on HPAI, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revealed that tests show the presence of bird flu in some samples of pasteurized milk. Previously, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) had confirmed that the H5N1 strain of HPAI had been detected in raw, unpasteurized milk.

Most of the milk sold in grocery stores is pasteurized, as the FDA has strict rules against the widespread sale of raw milk.

"The pasteurization process has served public health well for more than 100 years," the agency stated in its new update. "Pasteurization is a process that kills harmful bacteria and viruses by heating milk to a specific temperature for a set period of time to make milk safer."

But does the recent discovery of H5N1 in pasteurized milk mean milk is less safe than believed? According to the FDA, that is not currently a concern.
First impression re the thread title is that here is the newest mass threat allowing the government, federal or state, to again control the people and manipulate the coming election.

But most likely nothing to worry about. It just illustrates how helpless most Americans are re what is in their food supply and how dependent on government we are to keep us reasonably safe. Even those who live off the grid, try to be wholly self-sufficient aren't entirely without risk. Is that chicken or goat feed labeled 'non GMO' REALLY non GMO? How can anybody know? Is the protein and other nutrients in it really present? For that matter how much can we trust the label for anything we buy?

But trust we do because it is the only choice we have.

Because nature didn't design it for regular consumption. It's produced to strengthen and fatten up infant mammals so they can become strong enough as quickly as possible to avoid a predator. Humans are the only species that consume it past infancy and we don't even drink our own. We consume a cow's milk. Milk is highly fattening. Read the label sometime. It's loaded with sugars. Prior to the early 20th century, Americans did not regularly consume milk. The federal government began promoting it to help prop up the dairy industry. There are plenty of other sources to get calcium and other essential vitamins and minerals.
But its soooo good lol.
Interesting. Thanks.

But its soooo good lol.
Interesting. Thanks.

It has its uses as far baking and making other foods like yogurt, cheeses, etc. but as far as just drinking a glass of milk? I don't think I've done that since I was a kid. The thought of it makes me cringe.

It has its uses as far baking and making other foods like yogurt, cheeses, etc. but as far as just drinking a glass of milk? I don't think I've done that since I was a kid. The thought of it makes me cringe.
Oh man, I love a glass of ice cold white milk.
I was reading the other day about camel milk. They say its really good, and people in the ME live off of it in the desert.
You ever try almond milk?

Oh man, I love a glass of ice cold white milk.
I was reading the other day about camel milk. They say its really good, and people in the ME live off of it in the desert.
You ever try almond milk?
Almond milk is great 👍.

I have it on my cereal all the time. Can’t stand regular milk, though.

NBC News

1 in 5 samples of pasteurized milk had bird flu virus fragments, FDA says​

Thu, April 25, 2024,

The Food and Drug Administration said Thursday that traces of the bird flu virus have been found in 1 in 5 samples of pasteurized milk, providing a more detailed picture of how much of the milk supply has been affected.

The tested milk came from a nationally representative sample, with more of the positive results coming from milk in areas with infected herds of dairy cows, the FDA said. A spokesperson declined to say how many samples were tested.

As of Thursday, bird flu had been detected in 33 herds in eight states: Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota, Ohio and Texas.

Just wondering... are all of those red states?

Nobody outside of infancy should be drinking milk anyway.
remember, main goal of the globalist has always been to kill children... abortion, baby formula (powder) poisoned during covid removed from shelves, now milk jugs full bird flu (mostly in only red states).

New parents will need to go to private farms to get milk - not grocery stores.

APRIL 24, 2024

Yesterday...

Hopefully it will stay to a bad outbreak in birds, if a bad outbreak begins in humans with a 50% fatality rate we all are screwed.

Forum List

Back