CNN Reporter Who Interviewed Hillary Clinton Sharply Criticizes Her Performance: ‘I Did Not Hear…’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Really, is this the best that the left has to offer? Really? This and Barry Sanders? Really is the left wanting a Republican in office so that when the envitable happens to the economy the left wing has a Republican to blame? I realize you all screwed over Mrs. Clinton 8 years ago but please don't punish the country with Mrs. Clinton.

This is from CNN the Clinton News Network, how bad does it have to get for CNN to turn on a left winger?

CNN Reporter Who Interviewed Hillary Clinton Sharply Criticizes Her Performance I Did Not Hear Video TheBlaze.com

CNN reporter Brianna Keilar appeared on the cable-news network after her interview with Hillary Clinton and sharply criticized the Democratic presidential contender’s performance.

“I did not hear a more open or transparent Hillary Clinton,” Keilar said.

And sadly, that's the only folks she will talk to....

It should be interesting to see how Hillary does with the press against her and printing negative comments.

It should be interesting to see how Hillary does with the press against her and printing negative comments.

I think she should put the glasses on she had to wear after her brain injury. At least then she might get some sympathy votes.

...after her brain injury.

she was born with a brain injury...., or no brain at all ! :lmao:
hillary_hospital.jpg

In many ways I feel for joe average reporter considering that their bosses are all in the D camp and if they want their paychecks basically they have to follow the script their media head honchos give them.

Look at the situation we've had now for years. The CEO's and other high powered media reps have freaking relatives working directly with the administration in very high profile positions.

It would suck to be a true blue get the story out reporter these days. And please note. I'm talking about the old fashioned "dig now and dig deeper till you expose the truth" reporter and not the *cough* "I want to change the world with my charisma and writing technique" journalist.

Really, is this the best that the left has to offer? Really? This and Barry Sanders? Really is the left wanting a Republican in office so that when the envitable happens to the economy the left wing has a Republican to blame? I realize you all screwed over Mrs. Clinton 8 years ago but please don't punish the country with Mrs. Clinton.

This is from CNN the Clinton News Network, how bad does it have to get for CNN to turn on a left winger?

CNN Reporter Who Interviewed Hillary Clinton Sharply Criticizes Her Performance I Did Not Hear Video TheBlaze.com

CNN reporter Brianna Keilar appeared on the cable-news network after her interview with Hillary Clinton and sharply criticized the Democratic presidential contender’s performance.

“I did not hear a more open or transparent Hillary Clinton,” Keilar said.

Does not the quote imply that Hillary was at her most transparent and disclosing during the interview? Thats sycophant ass kissing!!

edit:Oh--she did not hear --my fault.

Last edited:

:lol: where have you been since 1992...?

:lol: where have you been since 1992...?
Then you know how she did in '08... Even one of the most incompetent presidents in history beat her for the nomination!!!:badgrin:

that's right, the DNC political machine rejected Hillary in '08.

this time they haven't much choice so we soon shall see how she's going to take it all the way to the White House. :eusa_shhh:

Valerie

Actually, the flak Hillary's getting from the press is worse this time, so it's time for the entire country to reject her...

Too bad all the Democrats have is a candidate that they even rejected....
hillary-clinton-rejected-logos.jpg

Wait, the dems have Jim Webb and, if necessary Bernie Sanders:)eek-52:).

Hillary is not a given. So focus your strategies on just Clinton, and don't comeback surprised when you are facing another Democrat and it is 2008 again

Oh woe be the GOP if they nominate Bush. Another Bush with the same ideas as his brother. You can't say you do not know what is coming with him.

Dems know what they will get with Hillary. That is why her support is falling fast. Bush is still #1 in the GOP polls and his support is slowly growing.

So I ask again--who is being forced to select a candidate? Two coronations are in progress--but I doubt both will be successful.

Forum List

Back