Cocaine? The gloves are OFF!

GWB: "I won't say I have, I won't say I haven't". His typical gutsy response. Oddly enough, he lived with several guys busted for dealing, AFTER he move out of their home.

I don't think it's wise to brag about one's less then noble exploits.

57Frank and Pale Rider eat this stuff up,

While your guys beat a dead horse on Romneys Tax returns.. Or Bain , Romney could give them 10 years of Tax returns and Obama will ask for 12 but yet he wont produce his college records or the donations of under 200.00 like McCain did to see if they were illegal donations.. But that is ok when it is on your side .> It only matters if a Republican does it . :eusa_shhh:

GWB: "I won't say I have, I won't say I haven't". His typical gutsy response. Oddly enough, he lived with several guys busted for dealing, AFTER he move out of their home.

he's not running again, you know

:eusa_shhh:

The extensive criminal records of Bush/Cheney come to mind. Romney is not known for substance abuse of any kind, for which I admire him. The addict Christie a/k/a greasy hog, as GOP key note speaker is disgusting.

Romney is making this an issue, I find it a negative. Still, Romney's avoidance of alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, and grotesque obesity I admire.

Romney is making this an issue, I find it a negative. Still, Romney's avoidance of alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, and grotesque obesity I admire.

Horseshit--yes, making an issue out of president Obama's admitted drug use is negative.

Mexican airport police throwin' in the towel...
:eusa_eh:
Mexico City replaces airport police after June shooting
19 August 2012 - Earlier this week, police arrested a suspect in the deadly airport shooting
All the police officers guarding Mexico City's international airport have been replaced following a shooting two months ago in which three officers were killed by some of their colleagues. Officials said 348 agents had been reassigned to other states. They said the new officers had gone through thorough background checks.

The shooting happened in June when three policemen tried to arrest fellow agents suspected of involvement in a cocaine trafficking ring. Regional Security Chief for the Federal Police Luis Cardenas Palomino said the new officers had passed "double vetting and background checks". The 348 agents who had previously guarded the international airport had been assigned to other duties in other states, Mr Cardenas Palomino said.

'Inside job'

The decision was taken after a deadly shooting at Terminal 2 of the airport on 25 June. Three officers approached a group of their colleagues to arrest them on suspicion of being part of a drug-trafficking ring operating at the airport. The suspects opened fire and killed two of the detaining officers on the spot, a third died of his injuries in hospital. Police have detained one the suspects, two remain at large.

No civilians were injured in the shooting, but the incident in the terminal's food court caused panic with passengers diving for cover. At the time, police thought only two officers had been involved in the shooting, but they later extended their search to include a third agent. The incident shocked people in Mexico City, where shootings in public spaces in broad daylight remain rare, despite growing violence seen in other parts of the country, in particular the states bordering the United States.

BBC News - Mexico City replaces airport police after June shooting

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

UMMMmmm....???? What is more troubling to the average American.... a late teen trying cocaine?...or a late teen impersonating a Michigan State Patrolman in public?

In my opinion nearly half of the population has tried an illegal drug of some type at some time in their life.

I would also suggest that less than 1/ 1000th of a percentage of Americans have illegally impersonated an officer of the law.. AND most that have...have probably been psycopathes and rapists.

Ya...if I was Obama I would welcome a comparison between the character of him at 19 and the odd if not sociopathic "hyjinx" of the Morman boy.

if he shared any of that cocaine or any joints with anyone, he's committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

So is Obama a felon? I doubt it but there is more evidence that he is than there is that Romney is. Obama has admitted to drug use with others.

UMMMmmm....???? What is more troubling to the average American.... a late teen trying cocaine?...or a late teen impersonating a Michigan State Patrolman in public?

In my opinion nearly half of the population has tried an illegal drug of some type at some time in their life.

I would also suggest that less than 1/ 1000th of a percentage of Americans have illegally impersonated an officer of the law.. AND most that have...have probably been psycopathes and rapists.

Ya...if I was Obama I would welcome a comparison between the character of him at 19 and the odd if not sociopathic "hyjinx" of the Morman boy.

Doesn't change the fact that our guy played a prank and your guy is a drug dealer.

Doesn't change the fact that our guy played a prank and your guy is a drug dealer.

I don't have a guy. I just read people rather well and believe Obama has better character than Romney.

As for "drug dealing" you are addressing a "guy" that flew tons of pot and other party favors into the country from Colombia. I make no appologies.. I was not a teen ..I was in my late twenties. Obama's casual use of drugs when in his late teens is hardly an issue with me.

Your "guy" creeps me out totally. He is fuckin weird. I trust Romney 0%. He has no conscience towards his fellow American. He proved that at Bain. I don't agree with everything Obama does but I believe he tries to do the right thing as often as circumstance will allow.

"examples" He is CIC and technically responsible for all American deaths in Afgahnistan and Iraq. He could just pull the plug and bring all of our troups home at his command.

We also know that is impossible. It isn't doable like that.

Obama promised to close Gitmo. Congress won't let him..no locality will take the prisoners nor provide a venue to prosecute any of them in court. He meant well but found out once in office that it just cannot be done in this environment of fear of terrorists.

Like the the burden of repairing the economy Obama has met constant resentment for being a black man in the oval office and has been stonewalled nearly his complete first term. What we need to do is not remove Obama..we need to remove people like Cantor and McConnell for our government to become functional again.

I don't have a guy. I just read people rather well and believe Obama has better character than Romney.

As for "drug dealing" you are addressing a "guy" that flew tons of pot and other party favors into the country from Colombia. I make no appologies.. I was not a teen ..I was in my late twenties. Obama's casual use of drugs when in his late teens is hardly an issue with me.

Your "guy" creeps me out totally. He is fuckin weird. I trust Romney 0%. He has no conscience towards his fellow American. He proved that at Bain. I don't agree with everything Obama does but I believe he tries to do the right thing as often as circumstance will allow.

"examples" He is CIC and technically responsible for all American deaths in Afgahnistan and Iraq. He could just pull the plug and bring all of our troups home at his command.

Obama promised to close Gitmo. Congress won't let him..no locality will take the prisoners nor provide a venue to prosecute any of them in court. He meant well but found out once in office that it just cannot be done in this environment of fear of terrorists.

Like the the burden of repairing the economy Obama has met constant resentment for being a black man in the oval office and has been stonewalled nearly his complete first term. What we need to do is not remove Obama..we need to remove people like Cantor and McConnell for our government to become functional again.

You are a biased apologist.

Obama has failed in his domestic policy and only succeeded in foreign policy by being the exact opposite than his campaign self.

Funny how an actual felon is forgiving Obama and trying to stick the label on Romney.

Obama has failed in his domestic policy and only succeeded in foreign policy by being the exact opposite than his campaign self.

Funny how an actual felon is forgiving Obama and trying to stick the label on Romney.

"Felony" is a conviction. I have never been convicted of any drug related charges.

Perhaps my smuggling was just late twenties hijinx.

I tried coke once in college. Not sure what the appeal is.
Can't see the attraction of a drug that does nothing more than make you want more of it.

For sure that is one component of the effects of cocaine with most people. As for "nothing more" ...you are over looking the profound sense of euphoria and the probability that you will likely get laid by some hot degenerate craven female if your blow is up to snuff.

Last edited:

"Felony" is a conviction. I have never been convicted of any drug related charges.

Are the goalposts heavy?

Are the goalposts heavy?

Hate to tell you, but Huggy is right................if you've never been arrested, you never did it. If you were arrested, but never convicted, you STILL didn't do it.

Why else do you think that defense attorneys exist? Are you that fucking clueless?

Forum List

Back