Cockblocked: Jeb Forgets To Renew Domain Name "JebBush.com". Trump Buys It Instantly!

jebbush.com is an easy fix .. such as

1jebbush.com

jebbush1.com

not really a big deal unless you're a simpleton
Or spent hundreds of thousands of dollars having signs, bumper stickers and all printed...
Besides that? Yeah... Simpleton stuff... LOL!!!

Yet another reason Jeb is unfit for the presidency. Just tap out already... Really. You're embarrassing yourself Jeb!

Yep, because what's important in a POTUS is whether he renews his internets domain or not.

Or alternately, whether he pounces and buys somebody else's that's clearly not his name. Funny how that "character" value is suddenly passé.
Though unintentionally, I'm sure... You bolster my point. Thank you.

Holy shit! Yea, Jeb's website resolves to Trump. Lmao! Wow. Well this is a MAJOR screwup.

Steve doesn't think it is gay to wank off thinking about Trump....

He is a good boy and would get on his knees and suck good...

Yet another reason Jeb is unfit for the presidency. Just tap out already... Really. You're embarrassing yourself Jeb!

Yep, because what's important in a POTUS is whether he renews his internets domain or not.

Or alternately, whether he pounces and buys somebody else's that's clearly not his name. Funny how that "character" value is suddenly passé.
Though unintentionally, I'm sure... You bolster my point. Thank you.

I do not think my sarcasm works the way you think it doesn't.

Really --- whether somebody's campaign forgets to register a domain name doesn't even register on the give-a-fuck-o-meter. Far more instructive is who buys it up to redirect to himself. That speaks volumes about honesty, or lack thereof.

It surely tells you who is on top of things, and who isn't. Being detail oriented is certainly a prerequisite of both a successful candidate and a successful president.

It surely tells you who is on top of things, and who isn't. Being detail oriented is certainly a prerequisite of both a successful candidate and a successful president.

I see just a sliiiiiiiiight difference between "being on top of things" and "pretending to be somebody else".

To quote Bob Uecker, "juuuuuuuust a bit outside...."

I see just a sliiiiiiiiight difference between "being on top of things" and "pretending to be somebody else".

To quote Bob Uecker, "juuuuuuuust a bit outside...."

No one is pretending to be anyone else.

Jeb wasn't on top of things and let his domain name expire.

Trump, on top of things, snapped it up and it REDIRECTS to his own website.

It's an unexpected media coup...all because of one candidates attention to detail, and anothers lack thereof.

This should end Jebs campaign, nice and quietly... I can't even imagine how many other sites offer a link to jebbush.com, but I'm sure it's a lot!
If trump had bought Putin.com, Libs would be praising his move. And a brilliant move it was!

TRUMP!!!

Oh aren't they?

If you click on JebBush.com right now --- where do you end up?

Answer below:

eb wasn't on top of things and let his domain name expire.

It's an unexpected media coup...all because of one candidates attention to detail, and anothers lack thereof.

And it's dishonest. Not that that should surprise anyone considering the source, but it's instructive who applauds it.

Besides which --- how pathetic does your own campaign have to be to redirect your opponents to your site? Kinda desperate, doncha think?

Oh aren't they?

Answer below:

And it's dishonest. Not that that should surprise anyone considering the source, but it's instructive who applauds it.

Besides which --- how pathetic does your own campaign have to be to redirect your opponents to your site? Kinda desperate, doncha think?

Trump, "Jeb pretty soon you will be way out on the end" (of the debate stage) still funny :laugh:

As the article states, Jeb is a day late and a dollar short!

jeb-cut-off-575x357.jpg

Jeb(!) Bush Forgot to Renew Domain "JebBush.com" ...Guess Who Scooped It Up? (Trump) - The Gateway Pundit

Jeb never owned or used JebBush.com, his site is Jeb2016.com, you've been spoofed.

Oh aren't they?

Answer below:

So you really think they wouldnt notice?:lmao:

Forum List

Back