Coincidence Haley resigns as Kanye is about to meet Trump and twitter knows what's up

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Coincidence? Haley resigns as Kanye is about to meet Trump – and Twitter knows what’s up
Nikki Haley has unexpectedly resigned as US ambassador to the United Nations mere days before US President Donald Trump is set to meet controversial rapper Kanye West – and, well, Twitter is absolutely sure there’s a connection.
------------------------------
So rumor on twitter has it that Kanye might be taking Niki H. place how truse it is I dunno , but I guess soon enough we will find out.

Coincidence? Haley resigns as Kanye is about to meet Trump – and Twitter knows what’s up
Nikki Haley has unexpectedly resigned as US ambassador to the United Nations mere days before US President Donald Trump is set to meet controversial rapper Kanye West – and, well, Twitter is absolutely sure there’s a connection.
------------------------------
So rumor on twitter has it that Kanye might be taking Niki H. place how truse it is I dunno , but I guess soon enough we will find out.

Don't be silly. Dennis Rodman will take Haley's place. Kanye will be Secretary of State.

NOTE------This is just a silly joke, but with Trump, it could become a reality.

Forum List

Back