Colin Powell SMACKS-AROUND Bill-O!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010

funny-Bill-O-Reilly-interview.jpg

White republicans just don't get it = insightful.

Black democrats just don't get it = racist.

Get it?

From what I saw Bill spanked Powell...but who cares what Powell has to say anyway..he's become a side show, no honor

O'Reilly is a racist - no question in my mind. And like most racists, he carefully changes his tune when directly addressing an object of his racism.

O'Reilly is a racist - no question in my mind. And like most racists, he carefully changes his tune when directly addressing an object of his racism.

nothing o'reilly said was racist, however powell clearly identified himself as a racist.

it has become quite clear that powel voted skin color, but as someone else said, who cares?

Powell was completely unable to explain why he was against voter ID laws. Looks like he wants to be Hillary's running mate in 2016.

Powell was completely unable to explain why he was against voter ID laws. Looks like he wants to be Hillary's running mate in 2016.

whoa, I never thought of that one, you could be right
blaaa

It's interesting how the right wing uses people up and discards them when they aren't useful anymore. This is a sign to anyone who isn't rich or white yet wants to play ball with the Republicans.

I think you have that backwards, Powell USED the people to further some agenda he has..but he definitely fits a Democrat

Last edited:
From what I saw Bill spanked Powell...but who cares what Powell has to say anyway..he's become a side show, no honor

I saw a good part of the beginning of that interview...
Looked like O'Reilly really did a good job asking questions reporters from 60 Minutes used to ask. :clap2:

I have said it before and will again it's funny how all the lefties here who claim they never watch FOX always can tell us what happened on it or at least what they think happened.

Democrtats also kicked out George Wallace and the GOP welcomed him with open arms.

The GOP is really on a roll. They repeatedly trotted out Powell to prove they weren't racists. Then Powell calls them on racism.

They empower the Tea Party to sling mud in the hopes none of it will stick to them and now the Tea Party is choking them.

The politics of lowest common denominator usually doesn't work out well.

Democrats are still trying to shake off the hippy/druggies they embraced as a tool to bludgeon the administration over the Vietnam war.

Funny how the wheels turn and how no one ever seems to learn from their mistakes.

It's interesting how the right wing uses people up and discards them when they aren't useful anymore. This is a sign to anyone who isn't rich or white yet wants to play ball with the Republicans.

Colin Powell "discarded" himself when he stabbed he Republican Party in the back, voted for Obama - twice - and openly bragged about it.

And talk about "discarding": How about Democrats discarding - usually in the most hateful vile and racist terms - all blacks who have the nerve to be conservative?

Colin Powell "discarded" himself when he stabbed he Republican Party in the back, voted for Obama - twice - and openly bragged about it.

And talk about "discarding": How about Democrats discarding - usually in the most hateful vile and racist terms - all blacks who have the nerve to be conservative?

So your contention is that when a lifelong Republican votes for a Democrat he has "stabbed the Republican Party in the back"????

There is no room for any variance? Ever? Under any circumstance?

According to Colin Powell he will never run for elected office because he has something in his past that he wants to keep private.

Forum List

Back