Colorado man has one bite of edible pot, starts hallucinating and fatally shoots his wife

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dems: LET'S LEGALIZE POT!

Also Dems: Pothead who attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer was driven by conservative rhetoric.

"Reefer madness" caliber bullshit

Agreed. Marijuana DOES NOT make a person hallucinate. Also, it does NOT reduce inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something normally, you won't do it while using marijuana.

Alcohol on the other hand....................

I'd be interested as to whether or not he had something else in his system, as well as what the relationship was with his wife prior to the shooting. Marijuana DOES NOT make a person hallucinate and want to shoot someone. This sounds like either he or his lawyer is trying to use something else to blame for him murdering his wife.

Agreed. Marijuana DOES NOT make a person hallucinate. Also, it does NOT reduce inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something normally, you won't do it while using marijuana.

Alcohol on the other hand....................

I'd be interested as to whether or not he had something else in his system, as well as what the relationship was with his wife prior to the shooting. Marijuana DOES NOT make a person hallucinate and want to shoot someone. This sounds like either he or his lawyer is trying to use something else to blame for him murdering his wife.

Maybe he wanted to kill his wife, and did, and is trying to blame it on 1/6 MAGA.. No, reefer... Perhaps the Romulans did it!!!

A kid got into mom's pot and it killed him.

Yanno................while I am very much pro legalization for all cannabis products (edibles, flower, oil, etc.), I am also VERY much against leaving them out where kids can get ahold of it. I know that when I was growing up, the adults kept the liquor cabinet locked, and if there was a beer missing out of the fridge, everyone in the house was questioned until the missing beer was located.

Just like keeping alcohol out of the hands of kids, cannabis products should be looked after even more so, especially when the preferred method of edibles is stuff like cookies, candies and other things that kids (and adults) like to eat.

What a great excuse for killing your wife!
"Honest your honor, I loved my wife, but the demon weed told me she was Satan, so I did what anybody would!"

What a great excuse for killing your wife!
"Honest your honor, I loved my wife, but the demon weed told me she was Satan, so I did what anybody would!"

Careful. There are actual news stories that have shown up over the past few years where mothers killed their children because they thought the kids were demons.

Careful. There are actual news stories that have shown up over the past few years where mothers killed their children because they thought the kids were demons.

I've raised three. I'm not convinced kids aren't demons...

I've raised three. I'm not convinced kids aren't demons...

Hey.............I'm pretty well aware that kids can be demons, but that doesn't mean that I want to kill any of them (although fantasizing about it on occasion when they've let their horns show can be kinda fun).

Opioids and Fentanyl are killing 300 American men, women and kids, every single day. That's a way bigger problem than outlier cases involving Pot.

Opioids and Fentanyl are killing 300 American men, women and kids, every single day. That's a way bigger problem than outlier cases involving Pot.

While I am extremely 420 friendly and believe that it should be legal everywhere, I am very much against hard drugs.

Hey.............I'm pretty well aware that kids can be demons, but that doesn't mean that I want to kill any of them (although fantasizing about it on occasion when they've let their horns show can be kinda fun).

I am right there with you...

Forum List

Back